What's the meaning behind your user name?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought it was quite funny.

I did find a pic of you. And that you are into vampires?

Da fuq.

Chicks dig vampires. They're the ultimate, guilt free, (I had no choice...couldn't help myself) irresistible bad boys.

Carwson stands for Car With Son.  I got my first Datsun when i had my first son.  it was our project car.  now with 2 sons and a daughter i have 2 Datsuns that are projects.  All 3 kids help me work on the Datsuns.  They get mad when they can't ride in the Datsun.   

• Like 1

Back in the day, my brother and a couple friends drove to southern california... in this..

is_00001.jpg

Somewhere in the journey down on I5 around 4 am in the dashboard lights it was dubbed the redeye express. 

Looked like this on the return trip. 

is_00002.jpg

Miss that van, was totaled in a 5 car pileup one morning, my brother was headed to work at our skate shop. 

I'll have to scan a few after pics, some of the graffiti was badass... still miss that van

...anyways started playing counterstrike a few years later and ]2eDeYe was my user name. Still is most places :)

Somewhere in the journey down on I5 around 4 am in the dashboard lights it was dubbed the redeye express. 

Yeah Im sure it was because of the early hour and not what you were doing in that van to be called the "Redeye Express." Im sure there was also nothing express about the trip either. Lots of 7/11 stops. 

Whoa-Big-Gulps-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

• Like 1

I made mine up when I had a 24 foot Trophy fishing boat that I spent too much time on chasing salmon in the PNW. I guess I'm too lazy to come up with a new one that is more relevant now.

So how do I change my user name?

Maybe I should start a thread about that...

• Like 1

when i was ten i was just starting to play a game and i was asking my friends what things were in it. i asked if there were robots, cats, dragons, and pineapples along with many others. i mashed the robot and pineapple together and gave myself robopineapple. i spelt it wrong, it was spelt robopinaple for any game i played until i decided to change it to my real nick name: the big slice. so i decided i would correct the spelling and get the name some rep in the automotive world haha. 

some of my friends call me big slice cause im a big dude and i manage a pizza joint so it makes sense :D

When I was thirteen, I watched fried green tomatoes, and rapa nui in the same night. Then I played about 8 hours of tekken with my friends.

I was a hyper teenager.

I hate having different names on different forums.

It sounds like a motor starting for the first time.

I can keep making stuff up if you like.

I stole mine from a friend of mine. Wicked Jester. We were talking one day about about our wagons looking more hot rod style. Well I guess he said something about Datrod. = Datsun hot rod.

This was back in like 2006. I went and had some vinal made up with DATROD And gave them out at JCCS to anyone that had a beat up or primer datsun.  

Well I came home from JCCS and got on ratsun and used DATROD. So long story I'm a fuckin thief. At least that is what Wicked Jester thinks.

• Like 2