Creepers!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a strap on one which I picked up cheap.

Pluses, it's really low to the ground and has an tiltable headrest which is a must in my books.

Minus, it's got steel wheels which means unless you are on a smooth, flat surface, the wheels can grab.

i have this one

AAAAAhy3f1YAAAAAAGKFQQ.jpg?v=11865139730

got it on sale at a sears that was closing. 

never use it. however, maybe i would if it had an adjustable headrest. my neck gets so sore...

i use a cheepo 3m one .. i cantell u ...get one with good wheels ....mines got flat spots and i find at times i spend more time trying to get it to creep then getting to where i need to get......when over at my buddys,   hes got one of the nice low clearnace one with bearing wheels so i get spoiled from the turd i use at home.....his is a snap on but i think craftsman has a version...metal square tube frame with a padded head rest.....i call it body dropped since the craddle is down inside the frame.......

i have yet to find one that keeps my the blood in my hands while spending long periods of times on it...lol

Oh aren't you clever!  :rolleyes:

Not really :sleep: .  I was just looking for an excuse to post Jacob's broken car.  If you look right under his gas tank you can see my crappy HF creeper.  It was barely worth the $15 I paid for it and only has 5 wheels now...all of which are loose.  I don't use it often.  You're more likely to find me laying on a sheet of cardboard than that POS.

I have 2 of them, some cheap craftsman one and a wooden one with some weird swivel metal wheels. Since there is absolutely no space for a car in the car hole (chuckles), I have to do everything in my driveway. My driveway has soo many cracks on it so my creepers are absolutely a pain in the ass to use.

I have the plastic cornwell creeper. Same as the plastic snap-on and matco creepers. Nice foam for the head, comfortable, and smooth on the floor. Before I had this foldable one I had bought at the swap meet, and loved it until I ran it over with a semi-truck.

I also need a new creeper.  The one I've used for the last few years Mark from EOP gave me.  The wheels are now square and quite a bit of hardware is missing.  Someone has to have a good one to recommend!