Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What if I drove my honduhhhh?

thats the dafuck happened glare 

hondas will be parked outside the show  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:

I'd just get a ride from someone up to the show, no need to bring the honderp. Just drive your ass up to the pre-shenanigans, shenanigans and ride to Canby in a Datsun. You're more than welcome to ride with me.

• Like 1

I'd just get a ride from someone up to the show, no need to bring the honderp. Just drive your ass up to the pre-shenanigans, shenanigans and ride to Canby in a Datsun. You're more than welcome to ride with me.

Thanks for the offer! I think me and James are going to work something out for a car.

• 3 weeks later...

Fuck, fuck, fuckiddity fucky fuck fuck, gosh darn bother!!!!

I know this will break some Ratsun posters hearts, but, 2014 Canby, unless I win the lottery, is now a dream for me.

Goddam Oz dollar has dropped to 88 cents, and, need to pay mortgage and other stuff.

FCUK it, I will! make it there in the coming years.

ill be there... i just have to build another datsun... starting January.... motor swap w/ supercharger, irs swap, strut swap(from a arms), rhd swap, custom flares, and super wide wheels.... 176 days left..... and im not starting for another 12 days......

• Like 6

So it's looking like I will make this trip! When is it? Friday, June 13, 2014? And where exactly is it?

Also, I don't even know a single ratsuner in real life, besides pumkin Dave! I would imagine there's a whole caravan of datsuns from the Peugeot sound area going.