POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This looks to have the R16 Roadster engine it came with(SSS version), it also has the deluxe instrument cluster.

14 hours ago, pdp8 said:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/d/santa-rosa-1967-datsun-411-sss-wagon/7060659687.html

Looks very complete with lots of spare parts.  1600 OHC motor, is that an L-series motor?

Lucky for me that with 4 Datsuns already I don't need this.

01717_i8SNsBdRe6o_600x450.jpg

On 1/31/2020 at 9:40 AM, olskool720 said:

Was it the one with the starting bid of $.99??  I saw it and was watching it myself.

I don't know what it started at, I entered the bidding the last day, picked my number I would pay and moved on to look at other stuff.

I do know I won at a very low number, the guy should have it as a "buy it now" or with a reserve, I think he is a liar and I will never bid on anything of his again, no one is going to get a good deal with that guy.

I don't like leaving feed back as I have said something about a camera having a SD card that didn't work when it did work, I just didn't understand how to insert that card into the camera, then it would no let me remove what I said, so I will not be leaving feed back anymore on ebay unless the package was never sent in the first place.

On 2/7/2020 at 10:31 AM, Eggman said:

Any decent 80-81 210 or any 610 out there for sale?

FYI I've got a pretty original and clean 210 wagon that needs a new home.  Currently located in Fresno CA.

On 2/12/2020 at 9:07 PM, wayno said:

slodat one has/had louvers behind front wheels on fenders .. 

I think i sold a 57 chevy to one of the previous owners of black truck.. Dude lived in Bend (area) and i delivered car to parking lot in Sandy BUT he described a truck just like this,, said it had won it's class at Portland roadster show a million years ago............................... Probably remembering it wrong though.. haha 

• Like 1