POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/6/2019 at 4:12 PM, BrothersGarage said:

only commenting on the trucks but damn they are haggard.  The only redeeming qualities on any of them are the L20 and Z22 swaps, everything else is mediocre at best.  The rest are hot garbage mang.

Edited by d.p

I don't know about everyone else out there where you live, but where I live since the fees started on Craigslist when I search "Datsun" I only get maybe 120 to 150 hits, I used to get over 400 hits every time I searched "Datsun", is it the same all over the country, do you get 1/3 of the hits you used to get?

41 minutes ago, wayno said:

I don't know about everyone else out there where you live, but where I live since the fees started on Craigslist when I search "Datsun" I only get maybe 120 to 150 hits, I used to get over 400 hits every time I searched "Datsun", is it the same all over the country, do you get 1/3 of the hits you used to get?

Yeah, no one lists cars anymore unless you are trying to collect top dollar. It's shit. Gotta go somewhere else to find the rust buckets now.

• Like 2

I got a a couple free listings on the Z (I'm an idiot)

Payed five bucks last week for 30 days seemed fair, thought it was because multiple posts same item.. didn't know that just started. Thought BAT was too much for an incomplete example early Z, plus it does 140mph.

But yeah top dollar , asked 20. Too embarrassed to put in here.

Guy going to do 16 today , he's trailering to north SD. Won't be needing rear tyres...

• Like 1

510 wagon 1980, automatic, 2L.  Located in the south bay area of California.

Well, since there is a place for these, this one might as well be here.  It's a project I shouldn't have taken on.

The PO swore it was a 210 and by the time I drove 150+ miles with the van and tow dolly with the final hour and a half out in the sticks with unpaved one-lane roads, I'll be damed if I was going home empty.  I figured it needed rescue and was bound to be worth more in places with running water so dragged it home.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/d/santa-cruz-1980-datsun-510-station-wagon/6884780261.html

5 hours ago, 240zness said:

Maybe a unique case.

What are the options gonna be , offer up, Forums,The classifieds?

How will I find a 710 coupe , or a 521?

A guy just south of Seattle is selling a 710 coupe on the facebook  NWdipshits page.  I think it's a driver enough to make it back to California on it's own power 

I got his number if you are serious. He works ridiculous  hours at the mill so hard to get ahold of without a few phone tags though. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, 240zness said:

What are the options gonna be , offer up, Forums,The classifieds?

I'm helping my neighbor locate some BMW seats.  I did a search in the auto parts section of some local CL ads, and ran into a metric ass-load of BMW cars for sale.  I imagine CL will stop that fairly soon.  I haven't searched for Datsun in the auto parts section lately , but I imagine they will be some cars there, at least for a little bit...

• Like 1

I like Offerup. Still free. Reasonable format and has a large number of users. Allows you to rate buyers and sellers after a transaction so it helps you weed out the deadbeats. 

I HATE searching Facebook marketplace. It’s impossible to to find anything without wasting tons of time. 

Craigslist is way down on listings for sure. No more beaters but also no more fake ads. 

1 hour ago, Morrisun said:

I heard story that this exact car was found in garage at clean out and given to 1-800-got-junk for a couple hundred bucks,, ( maybe free??) and that guy sold it to the guy that brought it to Vancouver show last August. .. you may recognize the poor sob drooling over it 

iJNXpAz.jpg

And yeah,,,,,, it's pretty damn nice. 

Like brand new ,, inside and out ,,,, nice.

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 2