POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/14/2019 at 6:47 PM, Morrisun said:

That's Nelson drooling...I sold him some 1200 parts including a quarter panel for his coupe.. the pressure is on, less than 25 days to the next show, will he show??

He's on it like stink on a pair of homeless womans chonies ,, but not sure if it will be done in time this year though.. 

He just lives a hop and skip from me. Shits pretty spread out in these parts.

Not on CL yet (later today) but there is a long-standing wrecking yard on the central coast of California that is closing up shop later this week.

Anthony's auto wrecking in Santa Cruz.

They don't have anything old Datsun, mid 90s is as old as the Nissans go, but what they do have is CHEAP.  Like bring $100 and take away a car cheap.  So if you want a 2.4 altima motor,  a series 3 MG Midget, or seats out of a BMW to rat up your dime, you have one to three days depending on how fast they get the crusher running!  Some decent wheels left seems like.  I got an armload of cooling fans off the shelf, I think it was under $5/ea and one was a cool old Nippon Denso.  Mufflers, fuel pumps, independent suspension swap bits, I'm having way too much fun.

I'm in the same industrial complex and happy to help if I can but I'm pretty busy grabbing ford van parts.

Edited by pdp8
  • Like 1