POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

Is original paint worth the premium?

Can save you thousands in dollars and heartache if repaint is covering poorly done repairs.

Remember when these cars were young there were no standards for auto body repair so you had body shops using fiber glass to repair rust, pop rivet on quarter panels etc. Lots of people had no insurance and the cars weren't valued so when they got hit plenty got fixed buy somebody's daughter's boyfriend because no money or to cheap to take to a shop.

An honest car is always worth more.

• Like 1
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is an awesome one. Solid looking 720. Misspelled Datson. And only freakin' $400. I got that in my wallet! (Just sold some wheels, too bad I live in the NE.) Get a move on Colorado folks! Damn this looks clean.

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5856784997.html

00V0V_22vxVCUigDV_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/wan/5857167907.html

Let me get this straight. With an L series bell housing, this bolts up to the L18? And if a KA swap happens in the future, the Napz bell housing bolts to the KA?

Yup, but its more like the front half of the trans, not just a bellhousing

I was offered a 1985 300Z today - T-tops & standard shift with the correct alloy rims BUT the back glass is out and the title is lost but the guy is a pretty honest dude. he's asking $500 and he's in Rush Springs, OK. I would have done pictures but I was just there to buy a smoker when he saw my Datsun and mentioned the car. it's in a pasture behind his house. you can PM me if you want his number.