POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Basically a stock 510 goon with questionable engine. May have a 71B 5 speed because all you need is a sedan driveshaft to fit it. Assuming interior and 5 speed is as stated and it runs at least 3-5K. Looks like a good unmolested car.

For $9K I would want zx struts and brakes and properly lowered with rims and tires that actually fit, plus the grill and bumper, a KA swap and paint. 

Basically a stock 510 goon with questionable engine. May have a 71B 5 speed because all you need is a sedan driveshaft to fit it. Assuming interior and 5 speed is as stated and it runs at least 3-5K. Looks like a good unmolested car.

For $9K I would want zx struts and brakes and properly lowered with rims and tires that actually fit, plus the grill and bumper, a KA swap and paint. 

so basically that blue wagon with white sno flakes  up there with a more realistic price tag 

• Like 1

This is sold. The owner FINAL got back to me,,,, after 183million inquiries.

dont u hate craigslist.... its a real window into society... like u can list it but your too lazy to respond ... or have time to show it ... or have time to answer a simple question .........that 1200 i bought she was like hows like a week and ahlf before i can show it to you... i said are u selling it cause im coming tomorrow to look and buy it with my trailer dont waste my time .. 

• Like 2

00C0C_5gm0yk3ceN_1200x900.jpg

Damn, my kc only has 36k on it, does that make it worth 15k?

Well is the desirable automatic....

1972 4dr automatic 510 original paint $8,000 BIN

s-l1600.jpg

Is original paint worth the premium?

It just means that it isn't full of bondo and poor repairs.

• Like 1