POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The stock rear bumper appears to be missing, another will have to be made as the owner alluded to, very few of these even exist.

Another important issue would be the taillights, I do not believe them are stock taillights either, I don't have a clue about how many different types of taillights these trucks came with, but I would guess all of them had a taillight that wrapped around the corner of the back corners like in the photos below.

2wh1ifl.jpg

TT0675.jpg

• Like 1

Interesting, on a Chevy Luv frame???, looks like a Datsun 521 frame to me, must be they are talking about the aftermarket Chevy Luv stepside box, turbocharged also.

Seems like these folks would at least search what they are selling to get the model designation correct, hell it's right on the VIN tag put on the firewall with pop rivets instead of the stock screws that normally hold the VIN tag on. 

• Like 1

That turbo setup is crazy! Were those in production??

I have never seen one like that before, but who knows what was out there when these engines first came out.

It's always like that, after a new engine comes out you can get just about anything for them, but as time goes by the supplies run out and that is it, like them flex windows.

• Like 1

http://slo.craigslist.org/cto/5906639017.html

Unfortunately this is mine... don't want to but as the ad says, family and job commitments have put me in the precarious position of needing to re-home my 510! Thanks to everyone and there support over the years! I might be Datsun-less for a while, but that doesn't mean I won't still be keeping up with everyone's buIld Threads on Ratsun :-)

Cheers,

Marty

• Like 2

http://skagit.craigslist.org/cto/5903159663.html

1992 nissan pu - $600 (stanwood)

00Z0Z_51ZP5PDAhyM_600x450.jpg

1992 nissan pu 4cyl 5 speed 370000 miles runs drives $600 no text 425-870-3924
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5903159663

posted:

3 days ago

updated:

about 16 hours ago  

Would make for a good KAE rear sump donor drivetrain depending on how well it runs.