The L.e.n.o effect

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I was sent several hate mails for the recent increase in your cars value and made aware of this thread, the datsun 510 has always been one of my favorite classic Japanese automobiles. and I am sorry if you dont want your cars to be worth more. I understand if you are looking to buy one that might be frustrating but if you already own one than what is the problem? Anyways if its from my show its just a fad and will fade.

Thanks Jay D Leno  

Laughing-smiley-face-1.gif

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sent several hate mails for the recent increase in your cars value and made aware of this thread, the datsun 510 has always been one of my favorite classic Japanese automobiles. and I am sorry if you dont want your cars to be worth more. I understand if you are looking to buy one that might be frustrating but if you already own one than what is the problem? Anyways if its from my show its just a fad and will fade.

Thanks Jay D Leno  

^^^Who's this troll?

Feeding frenzy go!

One of our longtime friends of the family just moved to St. John WA.  I think it was in a smaller po-dunk town he saw this, but anyway, that was of this weekend and there is a phone number listed.  I think it's a bit much, but it does run and it is rare.

photo-19_zps176e261c.jpg

photo-20_zpscc8f2ebb.jpg

photo-21_zpsa32783f3.jpg

not a 63... but worth 1500 if it runs and all

indy is selling rusty ruby?

Feeding frenzy go!

One of our longtime friends of the family just moved to St. John WA.  I think it was in a smaller po-dunk town he saw this, but anyway, that was of this weekend and there is a phone number listed.  I think it's a bit much, but it does run and it is rare.

photo-19_zps176e261c.jpg

It's been listed in the Wenatchee CL for a few weeks I think.  http://wenatchee.craigslist.org/cto/3711965891.html

Guest 510kamikazifreak

... he had the picture already. He pulled it out of the frame , probably wearing gloves, and after this pic he promptly returned it behind the uv protective glass.

What I did, Was google RedBanner and Leno buddies,bamm there it was