The L.e.n.o effect

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Someone do up a datsun ad with a picture of a piece of shit in a toilet on craigslist....  "datsun basket case"

19xx datsun xxx

Basket case... Just needs polished 8k

Might just sell :rofl:

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Did Matt send you pictures before his ass operation?

God damn, who ever sunk that submarine must of held that sucker in for weeks! 

23ma42w.gif

Oh its cool guise, if it gets flagged I can just hit repost and itll be back at the top.

& in case you cannot repost it anymore....

8635020097_8c742b41af_b.jpg

DAMN!!. i wonder if im gonna get killed or banned by actually posting d actual pix.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3693373073.html

I think I'll just leave this here and slowly walk away... (the aforementioned $8k shell)

that isnt a shell... its a complet car minus motor and trans, known as a rolling chasis, has all the parts and tons of upgrades on the suspension... might be worth 6 k if its painted nice and has all theat stuff in good condition....

Typical. The rich yuppie collectors are ruining classic car buying for those of us who truly enjoy the cars. I want a Chevelle SS so bad, but thanks to damned yuppies I will never own one.

haha seriously... chevelle ss have always been popular, and its just simply that the cars are getting old, they arent making anymore and they are still being driven and crashed, turned into race cars and crashed, and rotting away... with les available shouldnt the price go up... its not a 411 so th eprice doesnt go down the less there are... plus if you wanna talk about a band wagon.... i own 3 411 sedans in diferent stages of digress....1200 total in cost on all 3 cars for purchase price... now i cant touch a rusty one for 1200 cause everyone wants one all the sudden...... tristan