The L.e.n.o effect

Guest 510kamikazifreak

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

My ex has the same one. Think its mandatory for all ex's to have that model.

:lol:

I think it is..

And the newer model wifes,are most better

Guest 510kamikazifreak

HHhaha right. This new model I picked up is def better. Figured the first marriage was a trial run for all the "what not to do"

:sneaky:

Thats right :thumbup:

And wtf is with that dime for sale o.0  

First the fuse box looks like a hack job, The grille and mesh everywhere? seems like someone found a sale at home depot and decided to pick up some parts.  Nap is a old school swap but by no means a race car.  If that thing sells for 7500, ill put my purple 4 door up for 10k seriously.  Shit is starting to get ridiculous on here :(, im not one to normally bash other peoples cars in any way, but after reading that ad just wtf.  Seriously if he got rid of the purple, put bumpers on, windshield wipers, put a stereo piece in there, and a few other things i could see getting 4-5k MAYBE.  As it sits now i wouldnt even think of spending 3k on it (and if i had the 3k, i still wouldnt) Sigh.

Well this is interesting....

Anyone watch/seen Highway Thru Hell???....it's a Discovery TV Show.

One of the workers/road crew on the show is friends with my buddy down the road.....he just showed up yesterday for a visit.

Samy....the black guy on the series dropped by and saw my 510......and wants it

Offered me 3500......said I'll think about it.

Before he left he bumped it up to 4000......hmmmmmmm. I said I'll let him know tomorrow.

Definitely worth more than what I could ever get for it.....but....I'll have to replace it

One good thing if I sold it........probably see it on the show.

Errrrrr.....wait....that's a bad thing....lol

Decisions.....

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Well this is interesting....

Anyone watch/seen Highway Thru Hell???....it's a Discovery TV Show.

One of the workers/road crew on the show is friends with my buddy down the road.....he just showed up yesterday for a visit.

Samy....the black guy on the series dropped by and saw my 510......and wants it

Offered me 3500......said I'll think about it.

Before he left he bumped it up to 4000......hmmmmmmm. I said I'll let him know tomorrow.

Definitely worth more than what I could ever get for it.....but....I'll have to replace it

One good thing if I sold it........probably see it on the show.

Errrrrr.....wait....that's a bad thing....lol

Decisions.....

I have watched it,and Samy is a go getter,he wants your 510...

Guest 510kamikazifreak

"rebuilt engine has 2,500 miles on it, also some parts" Sooooo, the parts have 2500 miles on them too or it needs parts....... :blink:

I am going to say,its a bondo'd up rotten celica painted in resale-red(eye catching to people)

And pass it off as a rest-mod(see what I did there?)