The L.e.n.o effect

Guest 510kamikazifreak

First, I want to know how much is your cut on that $1800?

You sure seem quick to defend his price gouging, and you did mention YOU were the person he got it from!

As for my 720 vs your precious 510s... I don't see the damn difference. Well, actually I do. I KNOW MY TRUCK IS A  PIECE OF SHIT ECONOBOX PICKUP, while you people think the econobox Sentra, Oops I mean 510 cars are a freaking 70 Chevelle or 69 Mustang Boss 302! But it isn't. BUT, I only paid $750 for my truck, the whole truck, not just a damn part! And I drove it home. While I love the little 510 cars I might pay $1800 for the ENTIRE car, not just a grille, because I have common sense. Even if I WERE RICH. Personally the only Datsun that is worth a heavier pricetag to me is the Z.

And since you dummys have no sense of humor... the whole "LENO thing" is called a JOKE.

I like people who post rants that make my occasional dummy spits look normal!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First, I want to know how much is your cut on that $1800?

You sure seem quick to defend his price gouging, and you did mention YOU were the person he got it from!

As for my 720 vs your precious 510s... I don't see the damn difference. Well, actually I do. I KNOW MY TRUCK IS A  PIECE OF SHIT ECONOBOX PICKUP, while you people think the econobox Sentra, Oops I mean 510 cars are a freaking 70 Chevelle or 69 Mustang Boss 302! But it isn't. BUT, I only paid $750 for my truck, the whole truck, not just a damn part! And I drove it home. While I love the little 510 cars I might pay $1800 for the ENTIRE car, not just a grille, because I have common sense. Even if I WERE RICH. Personally the only Datsun that is worth a heavier pricetag to me is the Z.

And since you dummys have no sense of humor... the whole "LENO thing" is called a JOKE.

You need to get the fucking sand out of your vagina... I never once talked shit about your truck. They just arent for me, thats all I said. 

Youve already stated that youre a 720 guy so feel free to stop commenting on things you know nothing about. His prices are nowhere near price gouges. Grilles like that have been selling for that price for a long time now. If you dont like them, dont buy them. Just because you dont have the pocket book to back it up, doesnt mean its price gouging. 

You are on a Datsun forum. You dont speak like a Datsun owner... wait you are a 720 owner...

So now you a-holes (including likes) say my truck isn't a DATSUN? I beg to differ... I guess you read this as Toyota. Oh wait, you actually can justify the price gouging and are willing to spend your money foolishly... I REST MY CASE.

16019488_large.jpg

You need to get the fucking sand out of your vagina... I never once talked shit about your truck. They just arent for me, thats all I said. 

Youve already stated that youre a 720 guy so feel free to stop commenting on things you know nothing about. His prices are nowhere near price gouges. Grilles like that have been selling for that price for a long time now. If you dont like them, dont buy them. Just because you dont have the pocket book to back it up, doesnt mean its price gouging. 

BULLSHIT! What the fuck do you call how you reworded my original post.

And you still didn't answer my question... WHAT IS YOUR CUT? :poke:

Sand in the vadge?

Ouch,

Don't piss on the guy for his asking price, it's his call what he wants to ask for the grille, and any potential purchaser what they may pay.

Anyway, seeing you have referred to me as an A-hole, what sort of loser calls his ride "the shadow"

IBTL :)

BULLSHIT! What the fuck do you call how you reworded my original post.

And you still didn't answer my question... WHAT IS YOUR CUT? :poke:

My cut was 100% when I sold it to him... 

Nope, I only took your post and inserted your model of truck. You wont ever see me talk shit about other members rides. You have done nothing to that truck that I hate... I just dont like the model in general. Like I said, take the sand out of your vagina and go turn a wrench on something to cool down. 

Sand in the vadge?

Ouch,

Don't piss on the guy for his asking price, it's his call what he wants to ask for the grille, and any potential purchaser what they may pay.

Anyway, seeing you have referred to me as an A-hole, what sort of loser calls his ride "the shadow"

IBTL :)

See, there YOU go. I never called YOU an a-hole. READ the post more carefully. You were not the quoted, nor did you "like" his post.

Hmmm, your quote "so now you A-holes" including likes".... Doesn't imply you've tarnished everyone with the same brush?

Dude, go and take a chill pill, drink some beer, and come back later.

After all, this is Ratsun and you will be forgiven for being a douche!

My cut was 100% when I sold it to him... 

Nope, I only took your post and inserted your model of truck. You wont ever see me talk shit about other members rides. You have done nothing to that truck that I hate... I just dont like the model in general. Like I said, take the sand out of your vagina and go turn a wrench on something to cool down. 

And I never said I didn't like the 510. And as for the "sand" comment, this is turning into the typical forum DEBATE. Or at least I call it a debate. Some people can't do it and think you are mad at them and get their panties wadded up call it "flaming", when they are the only one who is FLAMING... (insert rainbow here)  Maybe you are the one with sand down there...

There will always be a market for the rare and exotic nonsense that people want to bill for. Somebody out there wants that grill and hell, for 1800, it could be a steal. 

Just cause you dont want it doesn't mean you have to talk shit. 

Well, I guess we will all agree to disagree then. WHATEVER! :thumbup:

(edit) How is it "talking shit: only when YOU don't agree with a person? Anyone else ever wonder that? Like if I say the oil companies are price gouging on fuel prices, unless they work for the oil company, they usually agree... but say something about a damn overpriced grille and suddenly I am a shit talker and an asshole! OH BOY! :devil:

Sand-Vagina-jackass-14355036-500-281.jpg

Fixed (at least for me, I couldn't see it). Mother of sand! Now, can we get back to overpriced hunks of rust in peoples back yards? That was more fun. 

Not really partial to kelp....but.....good to go :lol:

• Like 1