The L.e.n.o effect

Guest 510kamikazifreak

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK YEAH! ^ Beating this fucker was my greatest achievements ever. LOL!

13devils.png

Hells yes, I loved that game they just don't make them how they used to :(

what game is this? is it tokyo extreme racer?

Trust me, the $'s for that custom trike ain't got nuthin' to do with the L.E.N.O. effect. 

The annual trike week brings interesting stuff from all around the country to look at, and owners to talk to.  I still ride on two wheels and will be getting my baby out on the road this weekend.  I gotta admit the Datsun's take a back seat in the warmer weather.

7526572954_a6c57ae8c4.jpg

Trust me, the $'s for that custom trike ain't got nuthin' to do with the L.E.N.O. effect. 

it was a joke because the trike is so god awful, that the datsun motor is the only thing of value on it.  

building a custom trike may be a nice hobby for some people but there is no way you will ever get near the money you put into it when you sell it.  if hes lucky he could sell it for 4k.  really, really lucky.  but thats another topic.

I know its 80 280zx AE but still Leno is strong on this one.

1980 Datsun 280ZX Anniversary Edition - $22000 (Red Bluff, Ca)
3E13Md3N75N55K45H8d4l9c4e1fd2bdef1cb1.jp
Original owner is selling a 10th Anniversary Datsun 280ZX with only 108,000 original miles. This collector's car is number 2140 of only 3000 Manufactured.

This car has been garaged since I was 41 years old and I am now 73 years old. I do not want to see this car sit in my garage any longer: it deserves to be driven.

It comes equipped with all the bells and whistles, from electric Windows, AC, Power Mirrors, t-tops, bucket seats (no tears), cruise control, 6-Cylinder engine, 5-speed manual transmission and just too much to list.

Full disclosure: it has minor dings on the hood, and one door. The paint surrounding the windows is oxidized. The valve clearances need to be checked and fluids renewed.

I am asking under the current market which is nearly $30,000 for a quick sale. Price is firm.

Just in case anybody is unsure of what anniversary edition this car is.

BLAAAKKK GOOLLLDD!!!!

The Black & red 280zx AE is a more rare one, I remember watching a video from pawn stars on YouTube the guy wanted in the $25k range got turned down real fast lol.