The L.e.n.o effect

Guest 510kamikazifreak

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, look at the bright side. 510s are going to be scrapped even less now right? Even the ones that shouldnt be saved will be.

Right! And in a year or two when there's a shitload more found and on the road, the market will come down hopefully.  Sell now, buy again in a year? Lulz.

^^^ What's worse, it's not even jay lenos car. What's worse than that?  The fact that some ass hat is racing in the "Out of car" view. How the fuck can people race in games like that? I have to do in car view.... 

• Like 2

^^^ What's worse, it's not even jay lenos car. What's worse than that?  The fact that some ass hat is racing in the "Out of car" view. How the fuck can people race in games like that? I have to do in car view.... 

Exactly why I posted it, all around FAIL

amen i would always preface my forza battles with im racing n car, so u know before u stick your nose in on me when u brake late or just dont brake...im gonna go start a build thread for all my forza 510... from the 500 hp one to the bone stocker.....that outta not get locked right?

amen i would always preface my forza battles with im racing n car, so u know before u stick your nose in on me when u brake late or just dont brake...im gonna go start a build thread for all my forza 510... from the 500 hp one to the bone stocker.....that outta not get locked right?

Right!

IDK man...  It all started with need for speed, or whatever was right before that.  Could just never get the hang of out of car view... turned at the wrong times and shit... When I was a dumb teen, used to road race down the backroads in columbia county with other kids...  In car view is perfect..  hell even back in the day when microsoft racing first came out on the xbox :rofl:  Beat that shit too

I used out of car view when I was younger now I use in car most of the time depending on what game it is. And I always drive mt never auto it's so boring, never got the hang of games that have mt with clutch cant figure it out to save my life lol

KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! :angry:

I saw this video a few days ago I left a comment correcting him stupid people these days lol it's obvious some people don't pay attention. Also size of the wheels are so wrong, I always see people on forza 4 with dunk wheels on 510 racing or drifting lol.

• Like 1

I saw this video a few days ago I left a comment correcting him stupid people these days lol it's obvious some people don't pay attention. Also size of the wheels are so wrong, I always see people on forza 4 with dunk wheels on 510 racing or drifting lol.

I figured that was someone from Ratsun lol