The L.e.n.o effect

Guest 510kamikazifreak

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that grinds my gear about posts like that is "too much to list." No, that means youre just too fucking lazy to type stuff out. If Im going to be buying a car, Id like to know what new and upgraded. I dont want to have a two sentence ad with no info in it. 

The thing that grinds my gear about posts like that is "too much to list." No, that means youre just too fucking lazy to type stuff out. If Im going to be buying a car, Id like to know what new and upgraded. I dont want to have a two sentence ad with no info in it.

Yeah I agree with you on that, it isn't hard to type what's been done to it from when the person bought it.

Definitely not show quality, but fix the fucked up front end and it will be a nice clean 510 that'd pay at most $4 grand for. But hey here's just about the most expensive 510 I've ever seen.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/3731380772.html

Almost $7 grand for a non running rusty looking basket case.  

Those made for TV pick your nose type shows,

are an absolute joke...Nothing like paid drama...trying to "pawn" it off as the real deals

i realize that they are mostly fake, but what im saying is that a lot of people that watch them dont realize that they are, so they start thinking about how much money they could make by selling the trash they have.  not just cars, these shows have inflated the entire second-hand merchandise market

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

i realize that they are mostly fake, but what im saying is that a lot of people that watch them dont realize that they are, so they start thinking about how much money they could make by selling the trash they have.  not just cars, these shows have inflated the entire second-hand merchandise market

I hear yah, The "vintage" market has grown..... in price...

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

This is getting to the point of retardation. 

8e5.jpg

I agree.

When people ask me how much for a 510 when I am driving one of them,My reply is Money Talks bullshit walks (enter some greatly inflated amount)

But I may have to re-think that greatly inflated amount,because that amount is on par, with the greatly inflated ones now.. :rofl:

• Like 1