Misinformation, look here to get the 411

Bob3

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! All I can say is WOW! I just spent a couple hours reading this whole build. Amazing work start to finish. I never read it till now, because I honestly thought it was a misinfirmation thread for 411 guys. Lollllzzzz now I feel stupid. Hahahaha ....

awesome job Bob!

Misinformation did some Pace Car duty at the NASA Race yesterday!

Getting it ready.

5-3-13_zps606b5936.jpg

Looking out the back window.

5-5-13pacecar1_zps15c37b39.jpg

5-5-13pacecar2_zps31fba792.jpg

th_IMG_3414_zps012ad108.jpg

• Like 3

My buddy Fred Greenwood took this picture of Tommy kicking some butt during the time trial session!

TommyatPMI5-5-13_zps0217e74d.jpg

Fred also got this picture of Tommy & I doing pace car duty.

TommyampIonpacecarduty_zps3ef82d8d.jpg

• Like 3

There should be section for build threads like yours... "Epic build threads" to post in...

:wub:

:bow:

:thumbup:

Is that an effect in the last pic on the tires? or?...

Thanks! :thumbup:

No that is not an effect. We had to park in a dirt area and "stand by" while on pace car duty. It's just dusty tires. ;)

I'm just glad that my little orange 620 can't read. If it saw this thread, I can only imagine the horrible things it would say about my work ethic. It's been over 2 years on a build less ambitious than this hoping for the same outcome.

Congratulations on yet another epic build making the rest of us look bad.

• Like 1

Getting the wiring cleaned up. I removed all of the airbag stuff. It was not very heavy, just bulky!

wiring_zpsa94a6200.jpg

This is the day I screwed something up. I don't know what I cut that I shouldn't have, but I have no power to the gauge cluster. No tach, no H2O temp, No oil psi . . .

I HATE wiring problems!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

thats sick 

are you going to metal skin it or fiberglass

hell just build your own F words 

I'm thinking aluminum skin for the air dam. I did carbon fiber on the MX520 . . . I am still on the fence. I will put aluminum on it for this weekend because I have my first race on Saturday and I don't have time to order in any carbon. I have been thinking of building my own "F's" we will see . . . :)

I'm thinking aluminum skin for the air dam. I did carbon fiber on the MX520 . . . I am still on the fence. I will put aluminum on it for this weekend because I have my first race on Saturday and I don't have time to order in any carbon. I have been thinking of building my own "F's" we will see . . . :)

build your own  "F'S" FOR THE WIN and FUCK  ALL those guys who sell or dont deliver shitty ones or make them with angle measurements WTF is that about 

I would love to see what you can build yourself 

EVERYTHING on Misinformation is top notch 

I LOVE IT  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Like 2

Racing with RMVR at HPR?

Surprise for you or us? Either way it's coming along great, cool seeing it get some track time

Surprise for me! I can't wait to see what they did. ;)