• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you do sit pretty far back 

you weren't kidding 

looks good 

did you decide what rim package you are going to run   Black  Silver etc wider unspeakable,s that start with F 

is it just me or is the front kind of bouncy?  i thought i seen quite a bit of movement up there in the vids?

Funny you say that. I was telling my buddies today that the shocks need more bump. I need to put them on a shock dyno and see where they are. I'm not happy with then as of now.

so badass... I'm astonished that the body roll is as minimal as it is.

bitch'n car Bob.!!!

Thanks for the kind words. I too was surprised to see the small amount of roll in the pictures. It still has the stock sway bars on it, but that will change today! I picked up a set of Eibach Spec Miata sway bars yesterday.

DSC_0156_zps7bd5c426.jpg

Just caught up reading the last half dozen pages. Shouldn't or couldn't this car sit a little lower? Pretty high for on the track isn't it?

Mike, Had your eyes checked lately?

DSC_0156_zps7bd5c426.jpg

Just caught up reading the last half dozen pages. Shouldn't or couldn't this car sit a little lower? Pretty high for on the track isn't it?

It is currently 5.25" off the ground. My "ideal" ride height for this project is about 4". I do need to dial it down a little more after I get the spring / shock / wheel / tire / flare & cutting for clearance all figured out. It will also look better once I build an air dam. :P

Mike, Had your eyes checked lately?

It is currently 5.25" off the ground. My "ideal" ride height for this project is about 4". I do need to dial it down a little more after I get the spring / shock / wheel / tire / flare & cutting for clearance all figured out. It will also look better once I build an air dam. :P

movie_i_see_dead_people.jpg

I see daylight.....

More like this...

mini-racing-500-3wtmk.jpg?w=500&h=374

I hope you'll still be able to have a stock seat so I can get a ride in it. ;-)

I have two stock Miata seats in there now. I will be changing them soon. Let's get together soon!

• Like 1