Bob3

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK REALY 

how are you supposed to measure flares 

dugh  I need them to cover 3.25 so they are 2.25 of coverage when you asked for 3.5 to cover your ass 

I AM HATING THIS FLAIR COMPANY AND ITS NOT EVEN MY PROJECT 

Sorry to hear this bob keep us posted 

the flair company is definitely full of MISINFORMATION 

it doesn't look like misinformation will be using the fairy's flairs 

Bob where did those flares come from??

Okay. Today I got two sets of flares!

One set from special-carbonfiber.com and a surprise set from JDMflares. I will let the photos speak for themselves.

Both are too narrow for my application.

Here is a photo of both sets.

flares4_zpsa593e1b8.jpg

Here is the set from Special Carbon Fiber;

flares5_zps1eece4bd.jpg

Here is the set from JDMflares;

flares6_zpseb68b1e5.jpg

AHAHA! The lady in the cubilce across from me is staring at me because I laughed so hard. That picture is priceless.

Bob, I'm sorry the flare hunt hasn't been going well. I hope Dave gets into these soon. If not, I may try my hand at them, but I'm sure Dave would do 10x better. I've only done panels and tonneau covers :P

Those are def unused... No holes drilled in them. This is just how the guy sends them out.... No pride. I would be embarrassed

those JDMflares look like crap maybe they were used and returned, just look at those scratches, nicks and chips in them, but the Special Carbon Fiber flares look nice

J  Jacked up 

D Dickheads 

M Manufactured 

F Fucking 

L Losers                                                  PROOF IS IN THE PICS

A  Allowing 

R Reject 

S Shit 

JDM FLARES     flares6_zpseb68b1e5.jpg

That'll buff out man. Nothing wrong with those flares...

You'll have that 25ft look going on.

Now, back to some sort of seriousness. I wonder if he saw the build and thought oh, no paint job and its a race car. I bet I can sell my busted recalls to this guy and top dollar and he won't know better...

Please people, take care of your customers. After all, they are the ones paying your bills in the end.

Not trying to stir up anything... but maybe those flares from JDMflares was solely what he had stated, flares so you could do a mockup... of course they are rejects, I dont think he ever intended to give you a real set of flares to use, just mockup... not trying to state what is right or wrong.

Anyways, yay the car runs!

even if they arent perfect i would take them i plan on painting whatever flairs i get so a few dings wouldnt phase me any as long as there in one piece but for this build this think need premo flares and ones that are wide enough lol 

bob as i said on facebook we need smoky doughnut videos!!

Not trying to stir up anything... but maybe those flares from JDMflares was solely what he had stated, flares so you could do a mockup... of course they are rejects, I dont think he ever intended to give you a real set of flares to use, just mockup... not trying to state what is right or wrong.

Anyways, yay the car runs!

What kind of mock up can you do when no two of them are alike? Paypal did issue a refund and JDM did send them for free, but they are useless! They are wavy and when measured from the bottom of the arch to the bottom of the arch they vary over an inch! The other set is nice, just not 3.5" wide as advertised!