Misinformation, look here to get the 411

Bob3

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Figures he would take it easy on the day I came out to watch.

i did get some video between 1 and 2, but no passing being done and I missed him driving on the edge coming out of turn 1.

No passing in the prairie corkscrew and I was a little too far for the ipad to get good video.

Here's one vid.

This was lap two between turns 1 and 2

So what are you going to do about the cooling issue?

Seems like it would be about the same as the 520, and there wouldn't be any issues.

Get it fixed, you can't be letting others win on purpose because of cooling issues, well unless that was the plan.

Are you baiting them Bob?  :hmm:

• Like 1

This is a picture that my friend Dave Philip took on Saturday. He will be posting a lot more pictures from the event on his website http://davephilipphoto.zenfolio.com/f235015378 they are usually has them up within a week. Go check it out, there were so many coo cars there & I'm sure he will have more cool shots of Misinformation!

969818_4985418709484_1070940718_n_zpse59

Bob: not 100% on the inlet/outles sides/etc you need for your radiator, but you might check into the Afco Scirocco race radiator. Its small and superthick. Keeps my 450hp GVR4 happy all day long, whether in beating on it or sitting in traffic in 90* weather. Its a damn good setup!

-Jake

Bob: not 100% on the inlet/outles sides/etc you need for your radiator, but you might check into the Afco Scirocco race radiator. Its small and superthick. Keeps my 450hp GVR4 happy all day long, whether in beating on it or sitting in traffic in 90* weather. Its a damn good setup!

-Jake

Thanks - I'll check it out.

....so did you just spray it on really light to get the original surface to peek through?  You can tell that you didn't do any sanding.  Looks pretty cool!!!

Mike - I painted it lightly with stainless steel color paint and sanded it lightly with 2000 grit.

• Like 1

This is a picture that my friend Dave Philip took on Saturday. He will be posting a lot more pictures from the event on his website http://davephilipphoto.zenfolio.com/f235015378 they are usually has them up within a week. Go check it out, there were so many coo cars there & I'm sure he will have more cool shots of Misinformation!

969818_4985418709484_1070940718_n_zpse59

That looks like turn 6.

All I can say is that Bob is nutz.  He quickly climbed up thru the pack each race, at the vintage race on Sunday @High Plains Raceway, only to hang on the tails of the fastest cars!  Great fun to watch him in action!!  The best part about watching him run, was hearing other people around me saying stuff like "What the hell is that car?" and "I don't think it's running a stock drivetrain!".  Somebody had commented on how far back his seat was..........when he was done racing, and "relaxed", he had his arm hanging out thru the window...........the BACK window, BEHIND the B-pillar!!  

I left soon after Bob loaded up misinfo.

I was at turn 2 for the first race after lunch, then went down to the east end of the paddock for his second race of the afternoon. I was in my daily driver altima.

Lucky for us, we can count on more MORE MORE!! from Bob................ :thumbup:

Darrel, we likely walked past each other, but up & down the opposite paddock lanes!

Everyone notices you in the wagon, you look like a everybody else in the other.

Wagon "what the hell is that, I bet that isn't stock", the other one,  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:. 

The wagon(Tiger Woods), the other..........................I cannot remember the dudes name, but he was a great golfer.

• Like 1