1971 Datsun 521 Snack Shack

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

l 20 has a bad hole .90psi. pulled friday in the dark .... frank i started and 5 minutes in the power went out ... then ten minutes later my life unravelled ..... cant thank frank enough for finishing pulling it for me .... matt showed up and un did a few things too ... ended up having worst night of my life but thats a story for another time ... i can just tell u the astro van is more than capable of 100 plus mph for over a hour ... went back sunday for a few with my daughter and helped hans get all the accessories on the l16..before i had to leave for a meeting......taylor kept busy riding the drift trike down his driveway about a 100 times... trying to head there tonight to to finish it ... honestly with this shit going on i could care less if the datsun burned down at this point ... but it needs to be in one piece ... and out of his way ...the bronc-no is getting a motor rebuild and my trucks in its way to come back in ..... please all remember keep whats important to u close at all times ...u never know when things could change and u will regret not making it a priority when its gone ......be safe today

• Like 3

nothing i had a emergency to attend to very far away......it gets with the program  ..i had the cruise set at buried past a 100.. i ordered lowering parts,  its on hold too ... 5 for the front 6 inch flip kit for the rear .. one of my smoothies is out being fixed then it gets those too ..