1971 Datsun 521 Snack Shack

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have spare cab and doors and it will always be this color .. the other cab i have is this color code too ...... ...this cab and doors will now be definately wheeler status at somepoint ...picked up another bed im trying to pick up from tyler/bryan today ....... after closer inpection i got the lower fender too where it bolts up and theres some sweet hoof marks on my bed side .........fuck it its a driver ..... those are superfcial marks and the fenders were junk to begin with when i bought the truck

oh and got no goon work done at all this weekend ... not good other then seahwaks win

• Like 1

the damage is across the strongest part of the door skin ... trying to massage it out will make it look worse and prolly break the paint ...... farmer the door has two accesses to the interior of the door shell.. ones about as large as a tv remote and the other is about as large as small hand...just gonn aleave it for now ... i got spares and extras but i just wanna concentrate on the goon ..... its just a door

• Like 3

the damage is across the strongest part of the door skin ... trying to massage it out will make it look worse and prolly break the paint ...... farmer the door has two accesses to the interior of the door shell.. ones about as large as a tv remote and the other is about as large as small hand...just gonn aleave it for now ... i got spares and extras but i just wanna concentrate on the goon ..... its just a door

I would get the seat recovered first.

I have a couple of questions about how you did the rear leaf springs. I was thinking of doing something similar, only difference was also raising the front leaf bracket as well. Do you see any added benefit to that? I am only trying to get about a 4" drop not using blocks. Do you have an estimate how much drop you got out of this mod. Also, do you think it will be necessary to clear the frame rail over the diff like yours if I am not slamming the truck?

I actually like only raising in the rear,  it corrected some driveline angle ..... raising the front would allow u too lower it more and i know i drag  the hell out of my perches and leaf springs...notching it,  fuck yes ... it rides so much nicer that way ...even before i was this low i bottomed out frequently...... look at black deaths truck too he z 's d the rear frame of his ..... as well as body dropped it ... its a good thread to follow....

well sky blue guessed right so .....

1999 chevy astro van 160k 4.3 a/c auto for 500.00    needs a fuel pump or fp relay ...

B8EDE12A-7673-47F1-A5F2-1F5E2BEF7924_zps

AC724588-ACFF-4EF9-A7C3-77DA374CB8AC_zps

1CE18763-F1A8-45DF-B5F7-C25CA939EC2B_zps

plan is to fix it ...... find a windowless slider door, tint the windows and lower the fuck out of it on some 17's....

F2149B3A-29F2-490F-A86B-7F6C54288DFB_zps

use it for deliverys at the shop and a run around rig ... feels like this is the kiss of death for the mazdarati.........maybe it will end up bagged one day but for now its getting a 6 inch flip kit and notch for the rear .... yeah and it doenst even run .... its the fuel pump ... score ...

this is the goal ride height for now but smaller wheels

CA8879A3-9453-4358-A412-F942685FE726_zps

already scouted a set of headlights for this conversion.along with everything but the grill

• Like 2

my vynil buddy already saud that .... but thats not really my style.... i like incognito....might due some retro logo or something but that would be it ....im gonna make a fold down bed in ti for when im in trouble and at datsun ville too long ... who am i kidding im in trouble right now and this is my potential house...

• Like 1