1971 Datsun 521 Snack Shack

You already told us,,, no demanded,, that we were not to talk to your receptionest earlier in this thread, and since i don't make you money you won't be there when i show up.. So that puts me in quite the conundrum now doesn't it?

I think it's my BUTT that be chafing ,, ya knobgobbler

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^What he said....

It's awesome........................for a few hours..............then I'm done.

...........I fucking hate being cold......it's cold enough for me here....

We just went through a week of below freezing at night.....-7* when I get to work......that's crap for the Yay area.....

...and yes....that's Celsius...

well fuck u ratsun and the internet .... stuypid shit wouldnt post and i had a page long post with pics and words and it froze the fuck out.....grrrrrrrrr...i gues su will all be left in the dark abot what i did last night and the direction and the good deals to be had .. maybe later i will feel like re typing that shit ... damn u ...... fuck the internet......for now oics...008CECFD-6D33-421B-A7BA-632EDB6CD634_zps

from here on out its  iphone 5 pics hope there better..

215F67AA-6522-4511-9C25-B636A9154B09_zps

4997864F-312D-4766-821F-61DE6C4B63BD_zps

3DCF1ABA-4F18-4664-8495-B906D9D6C838_zps

BFB8DBCF-CBDF-452A-B3B3-82F9B16CAA12_zps

ok cliff notes... blah blah ... brakes were bad... m/c junk...wilwood, nah lets swap three masters instead......lz build with side drafts, ftw.....sr 20 det, for the work.....ka de,yup back to that.....wait, street bike carbed l 20 for sale,  wut ... meah datsun ... blah blah blah the internet sensored me, fuck u technology

ssr's fit will be tight .. but there gonna get slapped on at some point ... off to the polisher they go after some nicks get tig welded up

• Like 6

yummy........

do like the SSR's

Do like the red truck with an LZ

dont like the SR

dont care about the bike cus im a hater

Do like the KA rebuild cus you have one

still want the slush box behind your KA

so when are we starting the KA again? 

slush box eliminated from equation....... just driving it .... thought I would have leak test this am but the rain stopped and the freezin started ....I know there's some ratsuners dattos that don't like the cold but man its refreshing to see your truck frozen solid and pump the accelerator once and it fires right up and defrosts slowly but does ..... it drives ok with a ton of front camber and brakes again on the ice and snow ... last time I tried nsow tires out back it just pushed the front tires everywhere but where u wanted to go....sr is on hold for now .... wagon might just get my 280zx 5sp and l16 at this point ..... once its a roller

oh and did u mail those license plates off yet tyler