1971 Datsun 521 Snack Shack

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

second pic was supposed to be more goldfish

CD2C7B54-6DCD-4CD4-9CEA-C7CACA94BA08_zps

it was raingin that night and he was attempting to steal my extra aluminum radiator ... which is now back at champion gettng fixed but supposed to be headed back my way ... oh and tanker ......thanks ...i can recognize your grimace shaped shadow but u cant even spot me ... thanks alot ...

null_zps73c7c587.jpg

contacts this day ...but

35F10BF7-E3DA-495B-BCDD-5EE00729872E_zps

F3B8D126-F8E6-4D48-93C3-98CE3070B208_zps

thats me trying to photo my sister behind me, the blonde in the orange jacket.. ... but her photo bombing friend thought i was trying to get her too ..... fucking high maintance attention whore..

• Like 1

second pic was supposed to be more goldfish

CD2C7B54-6DCD-4CD4-9CEA-C7CACA94BA08_zps

it was raingin that night and he was attempting to steal my extra aluminum radiator ... which is now back at champion gettng fixed but supposed to be headed back my way ... oh and tanker ......thanks ...i can recognize your grimace shaped shadow but u cant even spot me ... thanks alot ...

null_zps73c7c587.jpg

contacts this day ...but

35F10BF7-E3DA-495B-BCDD-5EE00729872E_zps

F3B8D126-F8E6-4D48-93C3-98CE3070B208_zps

thats me trying to photo my sister behind me, the blonde in the orange jacket.. ... but her photo bombing friend thought i was trying to get her too ..... fucking high maintance attention whore..

Ok very good,cute little girl to.

YUp its a goldfish ....helped me move the astro to the gm dealer for my buddy to fix the ac and a few other things...
let him drive my truck FACEPALM

72F8C8A9-3BE8-4BD2-8270-A231B7E84C6A_zps

F04A5FBC-B8D7-47F4-B6CA-A82ABF49FA7F_zps

once we dropped it off the fucker wouldnt get out of the driver seat...

9EB9330B-1977-42FE-8F96-13CC4391944C_zps

56AA57FB-2BA8-4459-A044-590001620B0F_zps

EEDCE7D6-74A8-4006-A435-2A841F36FF54_zps

did the last of the front work ...... king pin swap .... holy fuck i thought just the steering made a difference ... trucks like brand new ... no rattles no shakes no uncontrollable rattles over bumps ...... chalk this up there with the saturn alt up grade as one of the best things and wish i did them sooner mods i have done ..... brand new truck sheesh its nice one fingering it at 75 on the highway ...reversed the steering adjustment and freed up the steering wheel .... might even remove more tension .... there's no slop in my steering at all the adjustment was pointless ...in fact it may have already been adjusted in the old green truck of hans ... we cant remember back that far

ummmmmmm...

3B23C808-9FB1-4A8D-BA89-6AF565534851_zps

the best part is i was a hero ...... i found my daughters missing minion squinkey ........oh happy days ...\

2794B77B-7714-4E64-9F1A-2F10AD811ABF_zps

• Like 4

A guy I worked for had a lowered van, pretty sure it was a astro van but any who I'd get picked up to work in..

One day we were driving a long and the sliding door flys open! We're on the free way when window washing stuff startes flying out the van, it took my then boss a few good minutes to pull over but when we did he walked over to the door closed it while he was inside and tied a plastic bag around the door hamdal and the seat I was sitting in to hold the door closed..... He left it like the for mouths!!, I ended up quiting the job but after I quit I'd still see him driving around town with the sliding door almost a foot open with a bag keeping it from flying open again...

Its looks to me he kept it like that for about a year....

Love the progress jrock your always doing something to the dattos. That's what I need to be doing ... To bad I only have one... I guess kinda two...