1971 Datsun 521 Snack Shack

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well this ain't a issue anymore .... old l 16 is in and running ...swapped to the square port mani too so no more issues,  just gotta hit the exhaust shop to get it reconnected and its a truck again .. i hope this l 16 pulls as good as it runs it might just stay awhile .......anyway yeah life's pretty intense right now a few members are privy and not sure its internet worthy ... or a good idea.... i cant risk my parenting rights... anyway ... huge shout out to frank(phixius)...matt(goldfish)  and hans(jesus, hugh jackman stunt double...)  for all the help and work they did for me whiule this was all going on ..... true friends and the reason why i love my datsuns we all pull together and help one another out at every turn with out question ... with out my friends i would be lost ... thanks guys.....heck thank u all of ratsun

• Like 2

Well set up a exhaust shop appt at a new place in Shelton to get my exhaust re attached .....Bryan I would totally bring it to u of we were closer ...... The place I been using has done awesome work...I just think they like my wallet more then me and my cars ...... Lol also built this to get my fan temp switch out of my radiator and into a better flow ...... As it stands the truck never gets hot and the fans only turn on if I let it sit there and idle ...... And that was the old motor that ran hot ........ Hans rarely turn on at all so I think we are gonna go with a lower switch too .......

5AF8A31F-5F7A-4CC5-B75D-AA0CDD612373_zps

As far as my personal life ..... It's outta control tired of court house and attorneys and document acquisitions and crap ....... If u ever have to print out texting records just go to kinkos I have used like 3 ink cartrifdges and two reams of paper

• Like 2

i had 2.1/4 but i switched to a square port mani and just wanted it attached to my already existing custom exhaust ... did a half ass job andnow its hitting the floor and making a racket ...

ray i ran dual super trapps on my mazda truck in school and liked the look hated the sound

• Like 1

well bent the exhaust out from where it was rubbing the tranny tunnel.... way better but still not happy with execution of what i wanted.

unsafe but had to be done...

6388312C-F0D6-4622-AD97-EE7C840A47FD_zps

been beating up the streets bad leg and all ... been wearing my offroad boots for my leg thats fucked up ..... ran out of gas had to be rescued by my 16 year old nephew by bringing me fuel

BD8CAA6E-85D4-4CA7-BA99-4DBD3E6371D2_zps

now that the truck deosnt sound like a pager going off when i drive it ...the l16 holds its own .... goes 75 just doesn't like steep long pulls .. .lacks the warn out l20 torque i had...oh well .. gonna short block the two l20's when i have time and find a machine shop thta trades for beaver pelts and used old dead optimas

side note .. new iphone 5s slid off the dash in the van and right into my full cup of coffee....fml,  between court every other day... crazy attorneys and shit going wrong i might just sell it all and move to canada,.wait cant do that .. they wont let me in ..... fml x 2

iphone is in rice .. everything works but home button ...more happy i saved all my two years of crazy texts my counsel would like submitted...phew dodged a bullet there

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...