1971 Datsun 521 Snack Shack

um i like it .... i got it from tristin .... not a huge fan of the color but it went with his(tristins) car ... was thinking about stripping the paint and seeing if i could work magic on the wood and stain it ..... i chipped the green installing the seat a few months ago and its annoying me( its right n the top in plain sight) .... i like the size of the grip and the finger ribs so yeah i like it .....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and a big thanks out to tdaaj for the 620 shoulder harnesses....we are now offical...

A80CB36B-754A-477E-AF07-7C3D167661CC_zps

still need a drivers side seat belt receiver but at a least one of us is safe.....

I might have a spare drivers side seat belt receiver.  I will check when I get home.

UPDATE:  Nope...thought I had one, but I guess I don't.  Sorry!

went and worked yesterday ... moved the goon .. cleaned it out ... mocked up the irs a little for fun .. made a few plans ..... fucked with seat location and rear seat then worked on my truck .... chased more leaks ....... and fixed my woofer twice..... pulled the first one out with a torn surround only to replace it with a second one to do the same exact thing two songs later... ..... stupid shit ...... put the loaner woofer back in for now ..... got a leak when i park with the nose lower then the rest of the truck ..IE backed in front of the shop ...... something under the dash ....leaks down the passenger sideand onto the floor... i almost have all the leaks fixed besides this one the floors are like seam sealed everywhere.... this is the last leak gonna flip the truck around in the lot right now and see if it goes away 

F64BF9B4-4B71-449D-B08B-4497973986EF_zps

4811E80D-A609-4CC1-97E5-5F5A4454C515_zps

FF164F1B-AB6F-4470-B566-CCE14B302C94_zps

9E310D3B-7CD5-4E1C-8709-7F69EA6B1FAE_zps

FA67CAD8-C2E2-4A64-8185-DED774BA43CE_zps

q tip hooked me up with these vintage nos plates ...... last registered in 86......if i get hassled much more for my collector plate then these are going on the truck ....

50DE8C7C-F690-4AFC-B674-5DD3F74E9A69_zps

heres the first woofer anilated the surround ... pumping the beats....

CFE0BE34-FCA4-47FE-BE41-6AE280F62CCB_zps

couple from the paegent .,and hanging with the kid all weekend ....\

D7BB7BC5-0788-4ECF-BE01-01880D1EC395_zps

B6E21CA6-F8C2-4A52-BE5D-673A1A4771A4_zps

friday night we came home before going to my nephews b ball game and apparently i wore her out ..... cuz i had to wake her up from playing games to leave

9674F346-4198-4B22-B781-FE72B4D72C58_zps

• Like 1

I think the old plates will get you way more hassle as they are car plates and WSP newbies also won't understand why you don't have tags on the back... been there.  You have to change registration/title also and the plate # isn't in the plate # spot on registration so they have to inevitably call a Sargent to read the fucking thing to them..  On I5 ,,,,,,,,, 3 times.

Collectors plate ........ Frank got hassled I have been asked about it ....... The law states to be used for other enjoyment cops like to interest that as taking it to and from a car show ....... Everytime I get gas at least two people enjoy it .......... But I know it's a big no no to be making a dump run with one ........ I got pulled over for that way back when I first got the plate ........ I been running it since day one though ........they like to say we are abusing the system I say it's a trade off

• Like 1

oh yeah this too... some may rember some paint work i did last x mas on a red bug.... for hans wife for x mas.... well its gone now and this is what just took its place in datsunland......bronco yo ... his wifes og first car out of a barn for twelve years ....its fricken teal .. for now gonna get it runnign and stopping and then worry about cosmetics...

8B9534BC-C9B4-4809-AF9F-A59890B6B629_zps

E396D69A-91C6-404A-853E-D0C523F38021_zps

7DE514FB-E086-411E-85BE-2B3B1F4B287B_zps

oh and looking to borrow a 5th wheel call hauler that will haul 4 cars to make it to canby ... lol 

• Like 2

yes and those ghey fiberglass half doors will get deleted in favor of some stock full doors.......we already agreed those doors had to go .... got any or are u wanting those sweet moldodoors?

these even have the full vynil doors to go with these half doors

yes and those ghey fiberglass half doors will get deleted in favor of some stock full doors.......we already agreed those doors had to go .... got any or are u wanting those sweet moldodoors?

these even have the full vynil doors to go with these half doors

I have some of those in my garage......I've spent a lot of time working on a bronco, was a friend in mines first car, bought it when he was 14.