What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahah burnout video. Probably not... I can only get a little burp outta that right tire...

I guess I haven't tried very hard.. I'll try tomorrow.

As for the cruise, I changed my oil and wanted to drive around.. just kept going.. it was nice.. Truck did great..

Hoping tomorrow I'll stop by a shop and get an estimate for exhaust.

• Like 2

That is the exact spot you need to be at during the fireworks show tomorrow night ,, they shoot them off towards that end of the lake so they are fucking HUGE!!  Plus all you need to do is hump a bit of traffic and your on the freeway ... Or turn and go south on Capital Blvd andd go towards Tumwater and your  gone so you don't have to wait in the monster traffic jams that ensue after everyone gets back to their cars downtown

Trust me

Oh and if the Washington state patrol catches you parked in those spaces sideways in front of those buildings like that they can actually issue you a ticket ,,,,,,,, no shit... They probably will just warn you but the ones that are assigned to that duty are usually cadets ,,, and you never know with those guys ,, if they are trying to make a name for themselves .

20160715_213053.jpg

Went driving around today for 3 or 4 hours.. just cruised around all nice like.

• Like 1

At physical therapy today the lady told me that same thing, after talking about how shitty that little fair thing is and all the shit traffic that ensues after..

As for the patrol up there, there ways a car posted up there so I parked like a normal person then once everyone got outta my way to take a picture I moved on over to take the pictures.

Got in and out of that bitch!

Not really I chilled for a little after parking again.

Tomorrow is fireworks you say?

• Like 1

Yes fireworks  tomorrow night,,, because lakefair is over tomorrow,,,,,,,, i assume about dark ..  Like i said that area where you took those pics is a dope spot,,,, and you can get away ,,,,,,,,,,,, kinda easier. 

• Like 1

SUNDAY NIGHT!!  THE FIREWORKS ARE SUNDAY NIGHT!!  

Since we went to beach in the morning  i was thinking yesterday was Saturday somehow,,,,,,,,,,,, and of course it was Friday ..

The actual "fair" is small and seems crappy  but it is to try to get people walking around downtown and down the boardwalk on the water,, trying all the great the food and bars downtown,,, seeing the sights,,,,  interacting with other humans ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, instead of sitting in their duplexes playing video games.

• Like 1