What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Feels great driving my truck pretty mush daily again. Love it!!

So I'm not entirely sure what my problem was.

I changed my intake, after putting new gaskets on everything and the only difference in this intake is that I decided to leave the butterflies in it.

Changed the plenum, so that changed the throttle body and the air regulator and that other thingy lol.. both temp senders Annnnd finally I changed out my ecu for and automatic ecu.

My timing was way advanced!!!

Gotta drop the oil pump.. running about 20°,need to be 15 I think.

• Like 2

No damage. Pushed my hood in a little, fixed that with a 10mm real fast.

There's a metal bat behind my seat that fell out when I opened my door.

Took me so long to stop cuz I was trying to look for it after, like if it got off the ground or what not but I was only able to see it jump once before I couldn't see it anymore. Also didn't see it when I went looking..

I flet so bad! But now after watching the video so many time I don't know how I didn't see it. Also there is no way that deer is dead maybe a hurt leg for a little while.

• Like 1

There was nothing you could have done, the deer was out of the bushes and in the road going full bore, you cannot react fast enough in that situation, no one could.

If you had been going faster, it would have had a different ending, the animal could have went thru the windshield. 

• Like 3

Glad you and your datto are ok, Kev, in 18 1/2 years of trucking I've seen the damage by deer running across the roads, not much you can do, if you hit it you'll damage your vehicle, if you swirve you risk getting killed, all you can do is stand your ground stay on pavement and hope for the best ;)

• Like 3