What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's going to be pretty loud driving down to Eugene.

Fucken idle shit pissing me off, going

To be reading this http://forums.nicoclub.com/iacv-aac-cleaning-and-testing-tutorial-t251133.html

Might help.

Mainly I can't really set the timing with the idle all over the place while warm..

I changed the plenum... that did nothing..

Not sure what I'll do next..

Hate the sound of my truck too.. so that sucks.

Been stupid busy with other life shit.

Sorry to the people I didn't see today that I said I would..

Banana I've got sunday off.

• Like 3

Yeah you could at least wear ear buds and listen to something to drown out the noise a bit until you pick Lexi up in Portland. Although it's probably better without music so you can hear anything going on with your truck. Hopefully nothing!

• Like 2

Does the single cam ka have the adjustable iacv? I had an idle problem with my car for a long time until I found that fucking screw.

Back of the plunum there's an adjustable screw..

Yesterday I turned that shot all the way in and I was still idling... oh and the other adjustable screw on the other side of the tps well that was out... Still idle.. so I've got a vacuum leak.. something..

• Like 2

maybe try switching out your idle control valve off that other engine ,,  i would say you can use the one you "had" on that head you brought over,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but since it bounced off the floor that end first ,,,,,,,,,,, it aint much good anymore. I read somewhere you can sometimes take it off and clean it real good and it works better.

Have you actually TESTED your throttle position switch??  If the only problem is that the idle "hunts" why do you think it won't make it to Eugene ?? I think you told me the other night but i can't remember.. 

CAN'T DO SUNDAY ,,, tomorrow ,, graduation/getting his shit ready for going to University ,, might be traveling to coast

• Like 1

That'll take another 12 pages.

Dude he needs to figure out his engine first. Give him ten pages before he starts the booming system please

Nah, just start on it now, who needs it to run right when you got a booming system?

Pretty sure here's what make shit 12 pages...

• Like 3