What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I realize now why the video is taking so long, it's in 1080p...

I'm not worried about the pathfinder shit just fucken happens. It was probably my fault some how, makes me be more on my toes. Drove the pathfinder home nicely today..

Stupid video is hella vibranty.. but there's some part where you can hear me miss gears and some good pulls. Needs refined a litte more, changing plugs did good.. something up tho 4th gear did a couple weird things. Like it wanted me to get it more gas.

So next I'll change the shitty plugs for the injectors.

Video so I swear

stock 240sx final is 4.083.  stock 521 is 4.375w/ L earlier is 4.889. Any 2wd 720, HB with 4cyl will have a h190, 3.545, 3.7, 3.889, 4.11... tag will read, HF35, HF37, HF38, HF41,

Edit:

Pick N Pull is going to have a 50% off sale starting tomorrow May 25-26th for toolkit members. and for genral public May 27th -30th. 

• Like 1

What the fuck is that rattle?

I'd assume it's the exhaust against the torsion and frame like he mentioned.

Didn't 521's have 4.37 gears? Or maybe even higher on some? I know Al has something like 4.8's out of some Datsun.

I'd assume it's the exhaust against the torsion and frame like he mentioned.

Didn't 521's have 4.37 gears? Or maybe even higher on some? I know Al has something like 4.8's out of some Datsun.

I have a set of 485 , I usually get my diff's from 720's. 353 are pretty common . The last set I got for the lil hooker were 333's .
  • Like 1

Some tranny noise that goes away when I push in the clutch.. maybe it's just exhaust shifting around. I'm fixing the exhaust a bit more to make it better and more the 2 inchs away from the ground.. I'll have dual exhaust this way. Lol.

• Like 2