What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeeeaah... probably not... I think I would've ended up like every other kid there... Duhuhrrhur!! I'm 135 pounds !!!

I do like helping tho!

In high school I helped special needs children and their teacher as a kinda way to get more credits..

Had alot of fun doing that.. hmm.. to bad teachers get paid SHIT!

• Like 2

They only work 180 days out of the year man,  and get still get 2 weeks paid  "personal time"  days during school year,,,, and having 2 school teachers in my family,,,  i know they make more than you think.

• Like 2

And that tells the relay to turn on my fan. Got it!

Looks like I'll be looking into that tomorrow ot the next day.

Some vibration still, I've gotta change my rubber mounts. I know! They are ripped.. and I'll be making sure my pinion angle is correct..

Also gotta dial back my timing a bit... I was getting some pops and a cut off in 4th a few times. Think I put to much grease on my spark plugs wires.. some were coming out while driving hahaha..

Lol.

No pictures but I took one of the bendy tubes off (bottom one) of my down pipe.. much better then that other shit I must say. If I had a welder things would be alot quieter...

Maybe Ill take off the exhaust down tube and bring it over to someone that has a welder..

Think I can make it happen maybe..

Looked in the rear diff, I've got oil, so that good.

Thinking a hood may block air flow a little .. hmm

• Like 2

What exactly are you talking about welding??  Not sure anyone will be able to completely seal  those stainless bendy pipe things ,to the mild steel exhaust pipes.  We will see though,,,,,,,,,,, GIMME PICTURES BOY!!

What's the chances you would turn me onto that head with all that efi shit still on it,, you keep showing me?? I think i should have this stupid ranger dicked by Wednesday when you come over so doodie will be able to step out of his wagon for a few months if need be.

• Like 2

Yeah worried about this vibration.. but I'm thinking it th mounts.. but it feels like it's coming from the rear..

What's more odd is it happens more when I'm slowing down. I believe in gear or not..

I'm thinking pinion angle. Lol.

• Like 3

Oh ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and you seriously need to get this thing up and rollin dependably enough to make that long haul down to Eugene ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pretty fucking soon

Ya...good point....once you get on Greenhill road and go about 10 miles south you kiss your signal goodbye.....but....there will be RwD traffic....I got people that will be coming and leaving all weekend, they will be on a lookout for stranded dattos...

• Like 2

This is what came up after searching that part number. http://m.oreillyauto.com/h5/r/www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/HDN0/3647.oap?ck=Search_3647_-1_-1&keyword=3647

So what, do I just put that little rod in my radiator?

Yup, much better than an on/off switch you could forget to turn on and overheat or forget to turn off and have a dead battery ;)

• Like 2

Ya...good point....once you get on Greenhill road and go about 10 miles south you kiss your signal goodbye.....but....there will be RwD traffic....I got people that will be coming and leaving all weekend, they will be on a lookout for stranded dattos...

There will be color coded signs also.

• Like 1

Making shit work!

20160601_185132.jpg

Gotta thank bananahamuck for all the help.

Would have been driving around with 8 or so exhaust clamps...

Not any more!

20160601_194618.jpg

Ran into a bitch.

20160601_194633.jpg

Thanks for the other manifold.. II'll have to find the other one I have for ya.

• Like 4