What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One bolt came off on the way home from Eugene, Alt tension bolt.. no big deal I had a box of bolts.. 

I MOST DEFINITELY have driveline problem..make pinion angle problem not sure, if I hit 75 80 I'd smell gear oil like a motha!! Also ton of fucking shaking at higher speeds, 55,65, 75. And lower speeds and decel hahahah, When the alt bolt came out I layed under the truck and... holy shit was I loosing some oil... it was everywhere! ! And slowly dripping.. but got her home... 

beside the driveline being either not balanced or to short or something, making a pretty gnarly vibrations.. hints the bolt coming out, it was a nice as drive! And I had a great time with everyone at rats with dats. No canby for me cuz I didn't wanna leave super early in the morning..

All in all I didn't even think the truck would make it down.

• Like 4

Your welcome, btw. But since you didn't seem to care that we stopped to see if everything was alright when you were broke down on the freeway the first time, we didn't think you cared if we didn't stop the second time. A true locos, only cares about themselves. Where a true Ratsun member will stop for anyone, great way to show your true colors.

• Like 4

So many different things..

But on the drive it started doing different shit then the other shit so. . I have no clue yet..

But I'm not near my truck so I can't really find out what's up yet.

When I start the ka and let it run its fine. Even if I go rail on it.

But once it's warm it dog shit, doesn't seem like it's got power at all.

Idk how to word what's going on.

I'll have to take a video.

• Like 1

Your welcome, btw. But since you didn't seem to care that we stopped to see if everything was alright when you were broke down on the freeway the first time, we didn't think you cared if we didn't stop the second time. A true locos, only cares about themselves. Where a true Ratsun member will stop for anyone, great way to show your true colors.

Idk what the fuck your talking about..

You were to busy on your phone to hear me thank you for stopping and ask how it was and where you were headed..

And as far as the second time I was making sure shit was okay and tight..

And ad far as your comment about locos you can kinda fuck off any one of then would help me out if they were around.

It just a name dude. And it's making the datsun name bigger! What the fuck is the problem??

I greatly appreciate the help you and Andrew give me nothing like it!! Greatly!!!

And if any of the datlocos dude were around me they would help me the fuck out just like you guys.

• Like 3