uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Getting ready to head over to Pasco, 'tri cities' I start work at the Kennewick Costco Monday.. it's going to be nice being back home, not that I didn't love olympia but unfortunately tri cities is home sweet home. Luckily where we live in Pasco it isn't bad at all!! Roads are also nice and I feel like I can still achieve the American dream living there haha or outside of it a bit.. hahah anywho for thems that don't read my words. :)

20160803_190918.jpg

Probably 400+ pounds of shit, ka blocks, old l16 rusted flywheels annnnnd idk other shit.. thanks bananahamuck! ! I owe you one.

Hoping to pick this up Friday after work

IMG_2966_zps1nhzmcle.jpg

Go to work Saturday, go home relax, sleep and head out early morning over whitepass 'highway 12' with all my shit from my garage..

20160803_213046.jpg

• Like 3

The width of the door for the tailgate opening I 54 and 5/16 inches. It has 2 aluminum pieces of angle added on to close the gap between the door and the tailgate opening. easily removed or modified without those added on angle pieces the width is 53 and 5/16 inches

• Like 1

Nice little 3 hour trip went great!

Had a good friend from work join me on this Datsun mission. Drove up hwy 101 then hwy 3.

Good to see Rickrat! And thanks a bunch!

Here it is.

20160805_224143.jpg

20160805_224151.jpg

20160805_224251.jpg

20160805_224310.jpg

20160805_224449.jpg

Some wood work, metal work and some good old fashion elbow grease and I'll have a beauty!

Luckily someone didn't store it like a jackass.

Anywho work tomorrow, nice little bbq with some Co workers after, pack! Then head up hwy 12 around 4 but probably 5 haha

Bananahamuck, Tdaaj,and frank, If you guys meet up at bananas that would be the best way for me to say later to you all.

Nelson too!!

• Like 2