uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep. Maybe later in the day Tho.

Lexi gets back from a camping trip with her class tomorrow so Im going to wait for her. Hoping some datsun peeps will be in town... we'll see. If not its all good I'll see them again.

But I'm forsure going to be there Tuesday cuz that's my day off.

• Like 2

IMG_20160807_115353.jpg

IMG_20160807_115435.jpg

This may be a problem..

I was thinking air shocks but I can't get any RIGHT now.. I'd have to wait two days! Soooo.

Get some air in the tires?

Haven't left Olympia. Lol

I changed my plans.. leaving later at night... I'll look out for deer an elk!!!

• Like 3

Thank you.

I'll definitely be moving some things around, get my tool box all the way up there.. probably another foot. Still need more stuff in there.. but this will be it.. don't have at least 300 pounds in there that needs to be haha oh well.

Luckily Lexis parents have a 20 food inclosed trailer. Soo I'll put shit in there.

• Like 1

You could always put in a set of add-a-leafs. They sell them at oreilly for not much. Stiffen up the rear leafs a bit for the heavy load, then remove them again once done.

• Like 2

You could always put in a set of add-a-leafs. They sell them at oreilly for not much. Stiffen up the rear leafs a bit for the heavy load, then remove them again once done.

How long would something like that take to install?

I drove around town not long ago. It isn't terrible... not really bouncey.. I think I'll be okay. Keeping up my speed isn't really hard going up a hill it's just super loud when I'm on the pedal.. so head phones and a charged ipod is order..

• Like 1

Did some really ghetto fender rolling.. ...hammering...

2016-08-07%2020.38.18.jpg

I wouldn't have made it here if I didn't

20160807_185208.jpg

But my ears are ringing to much and I'm to tired to take a picture of me getting home...

Everything went okay..

I'll have to take a video of my problem now. Hah

• Like 3

Once I take flatcat around the block he should know what's going on..

More or less I have a cut out, around the same rpm.. Say I wanna show off and I drop it into 4th or just to pass someone, once I hit about 3500rpm esh it just cuts out. So to get up to 70 I've gotta baby it up there.

it also doesn't always do this..

• Like 1

You left on a catch-up on all the shit we have been putting off all summer , weekend ,,,,,,,,,,, but like i said if Dr, Zoidberg and Jason and those other Boise knuckleheads actually carry out their plan for a summer campout next year..  We will be forcing at least a rest stop BBQ leg stretch in the trishittys next summer. 

• Like 3

Get 4 to 6 lengths of pipe 3" or 4" pvc or abs cut to fit the with of the trailer.  Lift the car up and slide the pipe under it.  Roll car back and when a pipe comes out of the front move it to the rear of the car.  Repeat as necessary until car is off the trailer.  You can move sheds this way also.  when you get to the ramps you might have to lift up on the front of the 510.

• Like 1