What I'm working with!

uberkevin

SUNDAY NIGHT!!  THE FIREWORKS ARE SUNDAY NIGHT!!  

Since we went to beach in the morning  i was thinking yesterday was Saturday somehow,,,,,,,,,,,, and of course it was Friday ..

The actual "fair" is small and seems crappy  but it is to try to get people walking around downtown and down the boardwalk on the water,, trying all the great the food and bars downtown,,, seeing the sights,,,,  interacting with other humans ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, instead of sitting in their duplexes playing video games.

oh sweet wheres my invite... what the hell ... i miss one cruise sick and now im the new uber goober ?!?!?!

• Like 2
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe I'm in need of another clutch slave.. driving around today and my clutch went bye bye, well at least the pedal.. stopped to checkout what was going on so I looked under my truck to see my slave dripping .... fuck'n'A... move that little rubber boot thingy around and a good amount of fluid comes out.. had some brake fluid in the truck so I got to work.. it just keeps coming out.. bitch ass shit is new too..

Is there a different slave I could buy?

One that doesn't suck to bleed cuz it's right by my torsion rod.. anywho.. the truck is running fucking GREAT! idles nicely I think about 850esh times on point right about at 15° .. still a bit of vibration I've gotta deal with but maybe I'll lower the truck a bit more before I get some shims.. wish I had skills to raise the shock towers!!! Whatevrs..

Oh!! I'm back on at Costco, after being out about two weeks do to hurting my back..

It was more or less an on going problem that I've had for probably 4 years..

Basically my left ass/thigh/back muscles had been contracted for years healing that way and staying flexed for that long being like this for so long it put my pelvis/left leg 20° forward, making my left leg alot longer then my right and all this made my spine not have a second bend in my lower back.. so really it was just a matter of time beforemy back went out..

I'm just kinda lucky it happened at work.. being costco they put me in a job placement program so that I can still make some moneys. :)

• Like 2

Oh!! I'm back on at Costco, after being out about two weeks do to hurting my back..

It was more or less an on going problem that I've had for probably 4 years..

Basically my left ass/thigh/back muscles had been contracted for years healing that way and staying flexed for that long being like this for so long it put my pelvis/left leg 20° forward, making my left leg alot longer then my right and all this made my spine not have a second bend in my lower back.. so really it was just a matter of time beforemy back went out..

I'm just kinda lucky it happened at work.. being costco they put me in a job placement program so that I can still make some moneys. :)

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 4

After getting my back adjusted a few times and with physical therapy my leg is no longer longer then the other.. but it is something Im going to have to watch my whole life.

Being my muscles were that way so long they 'the muscles' want to go back into the position. So basically I can't slack on my strengthing and exercises.

But holy hell is there a difference, I have so much more balance and stability.. it's nice!

• Like 2

Being that I'm 25 now I've been thinking it's about time I start working out to keep this here 25 year old body hahah

I can't imagine being in that much pain again so I'll definitely be doing something..

Probably won't get a gym membership, I've got a bowflex ! Hahah

On another note

I'm going to pick up this.

downloadfile.jpg

Life time warranty.

BUT it's from a 75 620 am I going to have a problem using my hose? Is it the same thread?

Or will I need to buy another?

• Like 1