Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My brother went to Ecuador for a couple weeks and borrowed our DSLR for the trip.  He got back and gave us the camera back, and left all his photos on the chip.  I was scrolling pretty quickly through the thumbnails of the pics and managed to spot this one.  I have a feeling this picture was taken just for Brodster and I B)

DSC_7294_zpscc566409.jpg

• Like 4

It's a Datsun 1200 truck! They were made in Ecuador during the 90s.

My brother went to Ecuador for a couple weeks and borrowed our DSLR for the trip.  He got back and gave us the camera back, and left all his photos on the chip.  I was scrolling pretty quickly through the thumbnails of the pics and managed to spot this one.  I have a feeling this picture was taken just for Brodster and I B)

DSC_7294_zpscc566409.jpg

• Like 1

At the pilot on my way home from being ditched ,,, TWICE!

73 4speed with new carb.

Was brought up from California, being traded for a Karmann ghia.  No body rust except on the tailgate hinge where it rubs, very, very clean   ,, the rear bumper and wheels looked like they were brand new... There was a new front bumper in bed.

Casket handles were weird but would/will fit right in around here.

AlbertXC001.jpg

AlbertXC002.jpg

• Like 2

headed down town and on the way stopped to tell the auto shop owner he left someones lights on in there beautiful 240.......made me think of triple z instantly cuz one of my favorite z colors

the guy started telling and asking me if I wanted to buy a 82 and I said only to strip anduse the parts ... he was pretty proud of it by how much he wanted...

null_zpsf34ef54f.jpg

null_zps8b86a095.jpg

null_zpscd818e7b.jpg

null_zpsec384e99.jpg

had another two stalls over early 300 z I believe ...again not a z guy but the 240 was sick...

null_zpsb5e0356c.jpg

this guy must be the resident Datsun guy cuz a few years ago he had a grey 510 that sat for ever for a carb rebuild ... both frank and I left cards and asked the shop if the guy was interested in selling it ....