Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At the Fred Meyers waiting for Tedster on Sunday.. We have been stalking this car for years but it was always given us der slips... She said everyone asks to buy it and thought that's why i walked up, i told her she should never sell it to anybody,,,, EVER! it made her smile

Original owner, maroon teed interior

bag of garden soil in back.

Halloween2013007_zpsa9079d55.jpg

Halloween2013008_zpsff24b4fe.jpg

Halloween2013009_zpse2961fe6.jpg

• Like 4

yeah ........pics tristin and change your location to reflect your stalkerness..... silverdale seems like a long way to sight someone in everett....and why didn't we head over to mollies if only but two blocks away son

in hind sight jen and brody don't respond to texts at 1030 on a Saturday night

yeah ........pics tristin and change your location to reflect your stalkerness..... silverdale seems like a long way to sight someone in everett....and why didn't we head over to mollies if only but two blocks away son

Lol one step at a time haha. And Ill change my location right now. Im sure Ill be in that area again soon haha... Ill snap some pics.

in hind sight jen and brody don't respond to texts at 1030 on a Saturday night

Jenn texted me after you already left and asked if you were still in the area. I said you rolled out since it was already late and you had a long drive ahead of you.

whoa whoa whoa, who fucking drove all the way over in shitty, blustery weather for the A&W meet just two weeks ago?  We are exempt from the negative northenders comments I assume....... :fu:

And yeah, Jon, I did text you back.  You texted me at 9:45, I was cooking dinner, like a good wifey, and didn't see your text until just after 11, and promptly texted you back..... and you never replied.  :fu:  for you too!

Since this entire page is full of words, and no pics (I am guilty of adding to this, I'm sorry :blush:  ).  The TV was on in the background while Brody was having our Puppy work on tricks and he spotted this 710.  It was apparently owned by Carol Bundy, a notorious serial killer along with her boyfriend in 1980.

IMG_3644_zps9eece270.jpg

• Like 1