Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I spy with my little eye something that is blue and something that is red....wait....I mean a whole lot of green. Seriously though...how fast can your camera take pictures? That's impressive for a drive-by.

That was with my iPhone out the window :lol:

Both those cars and the truck owners are on here, the blue car belongs to Logical1. :)

• Like 1

Both those cars and the truck owners are on here, the blue car belongs to Logical1. :)

Ack! Our Datsun refuge has been found! There are actually 5 Datsuns in the photos, the other two are kinda visible through the open garage door. I belong to the blue beast. The red 2 door, green 620, & 260z in the garage are my good friend Matt's, and my brothers 81' a10 is in the garage as well. We get shit all the time for being Datsun obsessed...

My guess is you were heading home from the Pumpkin farm... That is quite the party going on down there, duck races, corn mazes, pony rides, & tons of awesome food. I didn't even know what was going on till I went for a drive to investigate the quadrupling of traffic in the last couple weeks.

Saw a burgundy 280zx 2+2 on Hacienda Blvd in Hacienda Heights, CA. Caught up to it on the 60 East... probably didnt see me in the 240z because he was wearing sunglasses (In the fog!!!).  :rofl:

Is it just me....or are "sightings" pointless without pics?

If that was meant toward me... my phone's SD card is messed up and so I can't take pictures. If you check my previous posts they have pics...

Is it just me....or are "sightings" pointless without pics?

If that was meant toward me... my phone's SD card is messed up and so I can't take pictures. If you check my previous posts they have pics...

don't take it personal, he was just making a point about pointless sightings without pic's. That's all. :console:

• Like 1

I usually dont have my camera ready, but i figure it's for like;

"I saw a pink Yugo in downtown Bellevue on 22nd st today"

then someone later says;

"Oh, this pink Yugo?" and supplies the picture.

"yup that pink Yugo."

seacrest out.

• Like 3

Didn't have my phone handy but this morning heading to work before at the light waiting a nice red 620 king cab pulled next to me we took off on the freeway and gotta say it had some power I still left it but no more than 4-5 cars was a fun drive to work never got the chance to ask the guy if he knew about ratsun. Also on the way back from work a teal 521 with nice black deep dish wheels and fender mirrors was on the side of the road stopped and asked if he was alright and needed help said he ran out of gas someone was on the way well hope he finds his way to ratsun!

well I went to see some one  twice this weekend and both trips I seen dattos ( woot woot)... first one Friday night after tristins motor humping ... north bound I 5 1130 at night ... your drivers tail light is out ....

null_zpscd6a5fb7.jpg

null_zps8d452b59.jpg

second one was sunday night headed out yelm highway about 8 pm headed north ..... I followed the car for a few lights snapping pics then made a left on college street and u or he bombed over to go the same way then courteously drove in the out side lane so I could get a pic of the car .. thanks man I saw the ratsun sticker too ... not sure if its vorsach or not but I know I seen the car it was on z wheels and had a healthy exhaust note....toot toot I saw u blink me sorry I would have stopped to chat but was late for something

null_zpsa58d944c.jpg

null_zps7db92224.jpg

null_zps6f053b53.jpg

IRONICALLY BOTH CARS HAD DRIVERS SIDE TAIL LIGHTS OUT .... MMMMMM OMEN????

And I went by hans work sunday before work and saw him but this was just a cool pic so its in here now

null_zpsfb210b26.jpg

hans is not familiar with the ratsun salute otherwise it would have been in the pic too

• Like 2