Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Sir, I am interested in trading my left testicle for your vehicle. Negotiation may begin immediately. Thanks. Dr

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's awesome. Could you imagine if you had actually left that note. Holy crap I would have LOVED to have seen the look on his face.

was it actually a GTR with the s20? or L20?

for legitimacy, i see this car almost every day on my way to school

6d7fcb43.jpg

VERY clean, appears to be all stock. I'm tempted to leave a note letting him know of a possible buyer if he ever decides to sell ;)

next time ill try to get the whole car in the frame, i was still moving when i took the oic

oh yeah, and this very clean all stock 240z owned by a little old lady original owner that shops at my work all the time. she picked it up off the lot in 71 i think she said

cf69b658.jpg

only drawback is its an auto. but she said she would never sell it....i asked haha

Cwip

That was me in the blue 210 wagon on Auburn Way north on Wednesday.

Good to see another 210 running around

BillM

Good day for spotting Datsun's in Auburn today.

Saw this 521 this morning

2030413210101586827S500x500Q85.jpg

Then I saw this 720 on M st.

2138434510101586827S500x500Q85.jpg

Just about shot a load and waxed this! Rhd GTR. So bad ass!

2524905310101586827S500x500Q85.jpg

And on the way out of town I was in my 210 and saw a blue 210 wagon. Couldn't get a pic of that one but we waved at each other. Pretty good looking car. Also drove by Auburn High School and noticed a flat black Z with wheel flares that looked pretty clean.

Saw this clean B210 today at the rogue valley mall and left a Ratsun card only half hour after Skib handed me some :D. Also saw a 280z coming out of a stop but didn't get a chance take a picture!

e9c46bde.jpg

b981e331.jpg

Hey I remember that car.

Brandon (Siqx20) and I left a card some time right after Canby this year.

Was surprised to see it pop up here as a sighting, instead of with an owner attached to it. :D

Hey I remember that car.

Brandon (Siqx20) and I left a card some time right after Canby this year.

Was surprised to see it pop up here as a sighting, instead of with an owner attached to it. :D

I always see it everytime I go to the mall in the same spot it's been around here for years.

Took son to a local port Angeles park and happened to watch a goon go by. Can't get the camera out fast enough.

Took son to a local port Angeles park and happened to watch a goon go by. Can't get the camera out fast enough.

Double post there Farmer?