Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there is a very nice green 710 goon for sale at the newberg lemon lot...wish i could think of a way to come up with the cash for it

here is the cl listing for it.......http://portland.craigslist.org/yam/cto/2403962893.html

there is a very nice green 710 goon for sale at the newberg lemon lot...wish i could think of a way to come up with the cash for it

here is the cl listing for it

Link post fail...

Forgot to upload this... Spotted a few weeks ago at vals burgers. Spotted it once before there also.

img20110514181155.jpg

And spotted a red 521 in concord(near fry's electronics), didn't get a pic.

Then spotted this blue 280z in Lafayette, Yes I was in the passenger seat of a honda.

img20110527122207.jpg

Then got some help pulling my t/o bearing at kragans in oakland from a guy who owns a 240, says he is building a stroked a L for it. said he took it to JCCS one year. Its a grey 240 I've seen there before. I didn't see it parked outside told him to check out ratsun though.

Seems I've been a lot of places today... haha.

All that fade was hand done, that's not patina, plus that bug is about a 67, its too new. Still cool, but they a dime a dozen now. Pre 1960 are the good ones

really its a family passed down car and if you wanna come to ohio and check it out feel free. I might. be kinda new but I've built 5 sema cars so the hand patina is bs... by the way I've known the guy for 20 years. in cali it might be a dime a dozen but out in rust country its not its a 65 ps it snows here..

I thought this was a Datsun but turned out to be a Mazda, has 3 slotted mags, does anyone know what year and model it is.

IMG_6338.jpg

IMG_6337.jpg

when I got out to check the Mazda, I could see another small car the next block over.

IMG_6339.jpg

Whoa Dude I think that white car is a 68 Toyota Corolla Sprinter Deluxe or one similar. Still rare indeed. Leave a note see if they call. That other car looks like another gem as well. Don't know what make and model though. If that were fixed up I'm sure it would fetch a pretty penny.