off to oregon we go

well tomorrow we load the truck and tuesday we drive not going to have internet after tonight so i figured i would start this now going out for one last night of fun with the friends here in cali then its hard work tomorrow and driving tuesday

rolling12.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

moving up there my grandma is giving my parents a sweet place because shes downsizing im going to be at grandmas place helping her around the house and such cause there is some work that needs to be done at her new place and i will need to make some money until i find work

Like anyone needs a reason to get out of Commifornia? Fun to visit, but I don't know about living there. Far north isn't too bad, but I have a lot of relatives mid-cali, they're a bit tired of the crime, retarded rules, carb.

• Like 1

Farmer requires exact latitude and longitude......he is an exact science kinda guy!

WHAT??? Who says??? LOL LOL

La Pine/ Bend area IS the best location in Oregon to live. Other than the winters,lol.

I like that area better than S. Oregon.

Larry

You will like it....No sales Tax!

And fresh air...:D

No sales tax but the highest state income tax, even higher than boke ass California.

La Pine/ Bend area IS the best location in Oregon to live. Other than the winters,lol.

Larry

*Cough* Eugene *Cough*

Yep, but they don't trust you to pump your own gas, lol.

(I actually love oregon)

Yeah they dont want you to pump your own, but here is the picture from the Chevron up by Falls View tavern and if you notice there is already a stain from when we went to Salem on Saturday, LoL

BTW it`s not overfilled they only put in like 4 gallons each time before i just said stop.dry.gif

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ248.jpg

Larry

Prineville is dope too just b/c the ressie but other than that it's a sprawling old folks home. But Bend is close. Also I know someone who had a house out in La Pine but is there really anything out there? I mean that sports bar that they built a few years back is actually pretty good for what it is, but other than that little strip theres nothing out there.