Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some peoples idea of "rice" kills me. Especially the last one. How is pink paint rice? Girly, yes. Rice, no. I guess classic Mopar is rice then. Ever heard of "panther pink?"

I didn't think it was really riced either (it was actually pretty good work) but it fits in this thread better than sightings (Datsuns & older Nissans) or sightings 2 (older non-Datsun cars & trucks) so it got stuck in here. Btw I like plum crazy better. And yes it was a girls car.

barely caught this civic in my mirror.... it was herra frush ... and super dumped...the ground effects where dragging the ground...

E8507593-BC5C-4C4D-B10B-318D18A18027-147-00000004A3264839.jpg

hahahaha got caught... wife found this in my phone and was curous to what i was doing... i said trying to photo that civic that was dragging its ground ffects for the sightings page....she was like sightings? i was like yeah the ricer sightings for the ratsun forum... she sad its about datsuns though right....i siad yeah we poke fun at homeboys like this guy....cause it was hella functinal.... then i had to explain the extensive use of sarcasm on the riatsun sight and how it may boil over into my pesonal life...lol...u know since i was saying hella functional yet onviously the car is hella not

• Like 2

did u get it in?

yeah....... walk towards me.

Some peoples idea of "rice" kills me. Especially the last one. How is pink paint rice? Girly, yes. Rice, no. I guess classic Mopar is rice then. Ever heard of "panther pink?"

Yes I have. '71 Demon 340, 4 gear, 3:91 Sure Grip. I taught him a lesson in my Dart. My friend borrowed it and drove, returned the favor.

• Like 1

I think the color matched rims are what is "Rice" about this car....

Not to mention the huge pink mural on the hood..... Probably a dragon of some kind... hahaha

yeah....... walk towards me.

Yes I have. '71 Demon 340, 4 gear, 3:91 Sure Grip. I taught him a lesson in my Dart. My friend borrowed it and drove, returned the favor.

My first car was a Duster style Bodied Dart Swinger. 1974. Loved that thing! Loved the bench seats too! VERY good memories.....

My first car was a Duster style Bodied Dart Swinger. 1974. Loved that thing! Loved the bench seats too! VERY good memories.....

Bought new, '70 340 Dart 4 speed. Did a $1.40 several times and $1.55 once. I miss that car.

The Demon was a '71 and was a Dart front to the glass and the rest was a Valiant? It was insanely quick with the right driver. It layed a spanking on me I never forgot. When my buddy rowed it into second, the tire marks just got darker, fawk!

I don't know ya'll.. I'm not a fan of the giant spoiler either, but anything that frees people to express themselves seems like a good thing to me.

Here in Houston, the Art Car parade is a big deal- 300+ cars, including at one time this giant chicken which I'm told was based on a 90's Toyota- so I'm calling it a ricer.. :)

5750649831_138958a837.jpg

His eyes glow red at night, and the mouth can be operated by the driver while he speaks (or squawks) over a loudspeaker.

IMG_20121025_173939.jpg

IMG_20121025_175806.jpg

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx268/elmerfudpuckered/IMG_20121025_175702.jpg[/i

Spotted at Walmart in Danville KY, guess it is redneck rice...and yes the owner was in there...it was defiantly Wal-creature material! also had the aftermarket headlights.

lol wow I new that was wall mart by the building and I'm on the opposite coast.