Datsun Dealer license plate frames

So sorry SR20, none of these frames are currently for sale. When I am able to get doubles of certain frames I will let one go to help out other rats, but right now that's my only one. I have even decided to keep my Thousand Oaks frame as I have never seen another one on any forum anywhere.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats a good reference for some people interested in buying frames because you are not likely going to find one for $20. I have been collecting them for a while. Its funny when people ask if I want to sell any of mine and then I tell them a price and they stop asking LOL! These plates are rare and getting harder to find. That guy on EBAY (plateframeking) has had alot of different plates, alot of them are a little high in price, but how can you put a price on something so rare? Believe it or not there is alot of guys who make good money from selling nothing but plates and frames.

So I say Thanks to all the people who just tossed their frames, now mine and worth more!

I saw you had the Murry's plate up for trade at some point. Any chance you've still got it and would be interested in letting it go to a fellow Okie?

oh man, they are like my first born :rofl: !!!

I will keep my eye out for another but in five years of hunting Datsun parts in salvages and at swap meets these are the two I have found.

• Like 1
wow! just WOW!!! never seen that combo before!!!

So happens last year when I sold my 51 GMC 1*1/2T to a guy up in Northern Idaho, his friend was the owner that sold the Datsun-Peugeot back in the days. While his friend was finishing up strapping the GMC down, I told him about Ratsun and what people are doing with them plus showed my herd of Datsuns to him. He was amazed where the Datsun scene was going. 

and Thanks rucky.  :)

• Like 1

oh man, they are like my first born :rofl: !!!

I will keep my eye out for another but in five years of hunting Datsun parts in salvages and at swap meets these are the two I have found.

I may actually have a line on some schwag. A woman my wife works with knows e guy who used to own the dealership in McAlester, I'm hoping he's got a box or two of stuff in he attic or something. I'll let you know if it pans out!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...