Datsun Dealer license plate frames

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahaha. Never knew the camino datsun frame from my car would be so popular! Sadly the front frame suffered much damage. But, yes my car came from that dealer.

Hahaha, ya, i've been sitting on it till I can refinish it. No interest till now tho.

Btw, Thanks for off'ing it to me so long back! Your the man :)

This was under the rear plate of my car.

datsun0061_zpsc345e970.jpg

how much would it take to get that off your hands? lol, I'm a SF bay area native and a HUGE san jose sharks fan...I really don't think I need to mention the datsun obsession lol, this thing is perfect!

and if you are (like I would be) taking this one to the grave, great find man and I'm certainly jealous!

and the plate frame I have on Jr for the time being. I really wanna rechrome it but I have to straighten it out first. Any ideas for straightening?

10C8475C-5CFB-4A38-B755-B28F3DB5EFFB-503

• 1 month later...
this is the one I run every day. if you were driving a Datsun here in southwest Oklahoma from about 1979 through the late 1980s chances are it came from this dealer.[img=http://s7.postimage.org/wl71sgd9n/121007_0001.jpg]I picked this one up at a local truck salvage:[img=http://s16.postimage.org/h81o0jpxx/121007_0003.jpg]the dealership still exists. I repainted the red BTW.

I saw you had the Murry's plate up for trade at some point. Any chance you've still got it and would be interested in letting it go to a fellow Okie?

how much would it take to get that off your hands? lol, I'm a SF bay area native and a HUGE san jose sharks fan...I really don't think I need to mention the datsun obsession lol, this thing is perfect!

and if you are (like I would be) taking this one to the grave, great find man and I'm certainly jealous!

and the plate frame I have on Jr for the time being. I really wanna rechrome it but I have to straighten it out first. Any ideas for straightening?

10C8475C-5CFB-4A38-B755-B28F3DB5EFFB-503

so you ARE on ratsun. i say that because i just googled "san diego datsun" and this photo was the first to pop up (via stanceworks.)

anyways for straightening i would lay the letters facing down on a hard, flat surface, and then go at it with a punch.

anyways the reason im here is because

2423d63689de11e28e5d22000a1f979a_7.jpg\

im trying to find a plate from the "san diego datsun" dealership for my truck

any help, mates?

so you ARE on ratsun. i say that because i just googled "san diego datsun" and this photo was the first to pop up (via stanceworks.)

anyways for straightening i would lay the letters facing down on a hard, flat surface, and then go at it with a punch.

my username is the same on both sites lol. as for straightening the frame that sounds like a pretty good plan of attack. how do the pot metal frames handle being bent and what not? (brittleness vs malleability)