Datsun Dealer license plate frames

Okay I have a large collection of these and I thought I would share some pictures. This is just the plastic dealer frames I have and a few metal ones and also the paper inserts from the dealer that I bet alot of people have never even seen! I have about 40 -50 more metal frames I will take pictures of this week. Enjoy! Anyone have an Ontario California frame I would trade my left nut for it!

004-4.jpg

005-9.jpg

006-8.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

IMG_3588.jpg

001-11.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have only been collecting them for about 5-6 years. I already had several and then I meet this guy at Pomona Swap Meet here in Cali that bought a collection of hundreds of license plate frames from this dude who collected them for years. He only had 2 milk crates full of frames the first time I met him, so i started diggin g through them and started to find Datsun frames. Dude was happy as fuck because I bought every datsun frame he had that day about 5 or 6 and I paid him full price for each one. Slowly over a couple of years the guy put aside all the Datsun stuff he had for me, now i have bought every one he had!

• Like 1

I have only been collecting them for about 5-6 years. I already had several and then I meet this guy at Pomona Swap Meet here in Cali that bought a collection of hundreds of license plate frames from this dude who collected them for years. He only had 2 milk crates full of frames the first time I met him, so i started diggin g through them and started to find Datsun frames. Dude was happy as fuck because I bought every datsun frame he had that day about 5 or 6 and I paid him full price for each one. Slowly over a couple of years the guy put aside all the Datsun stuff he had for me, now i have bought every one he had!

So that's where all his datsun ish went. I have bought a few from him as well.

I take it you are keeping them, and they are not for sale... Damn...

I have the pair from when my dad bought my 610 30 years ago, but they are from BUDD ISUZU in Riverside...

• 3 months later...

Okay I have a large collection of these and I thought I would share some pictures. This is just the plastic dealer frames I have and a few metal ones and also the paper inserts from the dealer that I bet alot of people have never even seen! I have about 40 -50 more metal frames I will take pictures of this week. Enjoy! Anyone have an Ontario California frame I would trade my left nut for it!

004-4.jpg

005-9.jpg

006-8.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

IMG_3588.jpg

001-11.jpg

are these for sale?