• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do you have one hobo?

I have had many and there all the same. Ray a cheap one is just fine for what we talked about on the phone hint hint. Any more you spend and your just getting fancy for the most part. AR-15 are good because ammo is still cheap and there convertibles, you can change them any almost configuration you want. After that just slapping scopes or red dots or what ever is just plain extra.

• Like 1

I have had many and there all the same. Ray a cheap one is just fine for what we talked about on the phone hint hint. Any more you spend and your just getting fancy for the most part. AR-15 are good because ammo is still cheap and there convertibles, you can change them any almost configuration you want. After that just slapping scopes or red dots or what ever is just plain extra.

this, it's mostly brand affiliation for the pricing from what I gathered when I talked to my brother about getting one. He seemed exasperated when I was asking him about them

I loves me some Kalashnikov, that's for sure! Did I mention the 7.62x54r Molot Vepr I just bought to go with my Saiga 12 and Saiga 7.62x39?

Yes you did, I think I'm going to buy me another tool in the not to distant future. I want to build a more user friendly ak. Better ergo, left side charging handle and such things. That or a 1911

Do a search for guys doing a build party. You buy the Lower and the shop puts in jig and you press button and your done. Or just go get one ready top shoot. I dont know why simple questions get all fucked up.

Also yes you can ship Ammo for the time being.

ammonv.com

cheaperthandirt.com

gandermountain.com

Ray there so much stuff out there its not funny. 

Also check out calguns.net   all the info is on that site for CALIFORNIA not other states. check out the classifieds all kinds of crap for cheap.

im sorry, im not sure what you mean by 10)

law book?

Showing my age again.  Way back when I was in high school, we used to program (coal-burning) computers using a language called Basic.  If I remember right, it had lines numbered in tens.  Therefore the first line of code was 10) followed by 20) and so on.  The command to repeat an action was "goto" whatever line had the command thingy you wanted repeated.  Of course, being youthful scamps, we'd just make it repeat over and over again in an endless loop saying/printing things like "Mrs. Sain is a bitch!"

I damned near didn't graduate because of that computer class... and my near lack of passage thereof.

• Like 1

I loves me some Kalashnikov, that's for sure!  Did I mention the 7.62x54r Molot Vepr I just bought to go with my Saiga 12 and Saiga 7.62x39?

Veprs are nice, I was close to ordering one when I said fuck it and ponied up for an m1a scout squad, I'm happy with the Springfield.

Do a search for guys doing a build party. You buy the Lower and the shop puts in jig and you press button and your done. Or just go get one ready top shoot. I dont know why simple questions get all fucked up.

Also yes you can ship Ammo for the time being.

ammonv.com

cheaperthandirt.com

gandermountain.com

Ray there so much stuff out there its not funny. 

Also check out calguns.net   all the info is on that site for CALIFORNIA not other states. check out the classifieds all kinds of crap for cheap.

Those kind of build parties are illegal, you have to do all work (including setup) yourself, there's been busts in norcal on the pseudo build parties.