• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I'm shopping on e-Bay the other day... couple weeks ago actually, and found a little momentary switch to go in the fore end of my Tavor where the Israelis had a little faux button sort of thing.  I bought it.  Then I started thinking, "I need a laser in front of the optic so's I can use this new little button."  I shopped around and finally wound up at Bloodbath & Beyond (AKA Fort Worth Guns, FKA Cheaper Than Dirt Outdoor Adventures) where I bought a UTG unit.  Went straight to the shop and soldered on the button and installed it on the gun.  After a bit of fiddling, the laser and optic line up perfectly... well, until one is in REALLY close quarters!  I will attempt to take a picture with my Stupid Phone* and see if I can post it.  Don't hold your breath though!

*It is an old school flip, and so NOT a smart phone that I can't even call it dumb.  Perhaps a "Retarded Phone"?

• 2 weeks later...

I did a couple dumb things the other day... and am probably going to do another dumb thing in a few minutes.  I decided that having money in the bank is for suckers so I ordered a Molot Vepr in 7.62x54r from Classic Arms and had it shipped to a local FFL.  Then I started thinking I needed an optic for it.  Well, Atlantic Arms had some WPA PO 4x24 Russian scopes as well as a Weaver mount Kobra 8-18 red dot.  I don't say they had "some Weaver mount Kobra 8-18 red dots" because as soon as I ordered mine, the website said they were sold out!  I want to put the Kobra on my Kushnapup Saiga 7.62x39 rifle, y'see.  Anyhoo, while telling a friend about all of that, he asked if Atlantic had any PK-01 red dots... they did... I bought one...   Now I'm thinking about ordering from Gander Mountain, for in-store delivery, a .223/5.56x45 Mossberg MVP Flex.  It's only money, right?

He points out a shit error by who knows who politician and builds a rather ridiculous rand on how she doesn't know what she's talking about. Then retorts with a God aweful analogy and vast exaggerations. I give him 2 stars at best. I've seen worse.

Really, taking gas away and allowing cars is not comparible to high cap. Magazines and allowing guns. Gas would be ammo. Fuel tanks would be magazines. Outlawing high capacity fuel tanks would be analogous. And rediculous. A much better analogy. And closer to the point. Not many people should give a fuck about either, because very few non-professional drivers should want 50mdcmgallons of fuel in their tank.

Go ahead and rip me. I just don't like idiots fighting on either side. I support guns 9/10ths of the time.