• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fat, is it Chinese?

Yup, norinco. An m&p 15 popped up on Facebook a few weeks ago and I jumped on it, but the dude flaked last minute and this sks and came up so I got this instead

Numbers don't match but whatever *shrug*

I took the Walther G22 to the range today.  It did pretty well for a while but then began to stove-pipe misfeed EVERY SINGLE ROUND!  I finally got tired of wasting ammo (by denting the cases rendering them un-usable) and put it away.  When I got home, I "cleaned" it and gave it a good spritz... ok, it was more of a friggin' MASSIVE soaking, of oil and it seems to cycle a bit smoother.  I'm not as pissed-off at it as I was two hours ago.

You have to include the price tag for a status symbol or what.....and how does it work buying a pistol designed to hold as much ammo as possible in a state where there is a 10 round limit?

I did not mean for the tag to show turners don't allow photos so he just put it down and I snapped it.its no secret anyway there about the same any where.

Also I just buy 20 round mags for it from out of state. Very simple

But you'd NEVER bring them across the state line, right?  Wink, wink.  Nudge, nudge.  Know whut I mean? Know whut I mean?  Eh?  A wink's as good as a nudge to a blind bat... eh?

• Like 2

I did not mean for the tag to show turners don't allow photos so he just put it down and I snapped it.its no secret anyway there about the same any where.

Don't get caught.....

But you'd NEVER bring them across the state line, right?  Wink, wink.  Nudge, nudge.  Know whut I mean? Know whut I mean?  Eh?  A wink's as good as a nudge to a blind bat... eh?

Don't get caught.....

Recently found out from some officials that it is NOT illegal to posses the extended mags.....

.........it is illegal to SELL them in this state.....

Dammit put the bayonet on!! They shoot better that way

I've heard that too.  Something about the barrel's harmonics are set up for having the bayonet fixed.  Not sure I buy it, but I have NO science to back up denying it.