• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Judging by the angle that bullet went a long way

Friend of mine took a bullet to the neck while we were playing softball down in Whittier, CA. The police blamed it on shots fired nearby from a novice gun owner.

Luckily it went right through missing all vital areas. The hole it left behind was quite the battle wound though.

• 2 weeks later...

I assume I missed the caption "Gorilla Warfare" and the snarky correction.  Way funny nonetheless.    

Just primate smart enough to know it wasn't a Gorilla but not smart enough to know it was a Baboon and had called it Orangutan Warefare

Any of you guys have experience with the Russian Nagant M1895?

Specifically duel action officers models. 

cartrige s Nagant_Revolver.jpg

The only problem is the cartidge!  The "lip" on the front of the cartridge has to  the bridge the gap from the revolving cylinder  to the barrel taper.  Good pistol. bad cartridge.

• Like 1

Yeah I can get ammo for it luckily. 

the cylinder actualy moves forward when the hammer goes back to seat the front of the cartage against the barrel making a seal.
increases velocity and you can suppress them lol

In the process of repairing one atm

took it apart and found the trigger/hammer overlap was backwards and its missing the duel action fly assembly. 

It was used in WW2 but prob hasnt been fully opened up since haha damn cylinder pin has more or less glued itself in there.