• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also I just buy 20 round mags for it from out of state. Very simple

I just read this on The Truth About Guns.  Apparently the city of Lost Anal-us has declared it illegal to possess "high capacity" magazines in the city limits.  I don't remember what you're avatar showed as your location, but I hope it ain't L.A.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/07/foghorn/breaking-los-angeles-bans-possession-of-high-capacity-magazines/

What is wrong with the intelligence of a liberal? Please forgive me...

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ammunition-magazines-20150728-story.html#page=1

People who want to defend their families don’t need a 100-round drum magazine and an automatic weapon to do it,” said Krekorian

More lies and hyperbole. 

I just read this on The Truth About Guns.  Apparently the city of Lost Anal-us has declared it illegal to possess "high capacity" magazines in the city limits.  I don't remember what you're avatar showed as your location, but I hope it ain't L.A.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/07/foghorn/breaking-los-angeles-bans-possession-of-high-capacity-magazines/

I need to be in Texas but I live in riverside county

• Like 1

The so called Liberals seem to have forgotten the "takings" clause of the US Constitution! You want to outlaw my property? Then pay me the current value of what I possess especially now that you have made it so desirable since you have made it forbidden goods! I don't live within the LA City limits but who knows just how far this idiocy can spread.

• Like 1

The so called Liberals seem to have forgotten the "takings" clause of the US Constitution! You want to outlaw my property? Then pay me the current value of what I possess especially now that you have made it so desirable since you have made it forbidden goods! I don't live within the LA City limits but who knows just how far this idiocy can spread.

Here in Australia when the govt did the gun buyback scheme there were a lot of owners of firearms that did VERY well in terms of the dollars they got for their handed in weapons.

• 2 weeks later...

I know you didn't make the meme, but why do people attach a quote or phrase to a persons picture who didn't even say those words.

I think in this case they are trying to get you to think that Morgan is saying this in his shawshank (sp?)

Voice ( I'm the only one in shawshank that is guilty )

He has one of those voices that is easily recognizable

Farmer

I think in this case they are trying to get you to think that Morgan is saying this in his shawshank (sp?)

Voice ( I'm the only one in shawshank that is guilty )

He has one of those voices that is easily recognizable

Farmer

I totally heard his voice in my head when I was reading it!